Navblue PBS consultants

Rosstafari

Likes tacos
Anyone used or know Navblue PBS consultants that you’d recommend? I’m looking for someone who’ll both dial in my bid and teach me a little more about how the system works. At the zoo, if that matters.

Anyone used or know Navblue PBS consultants that you’d recommend? I’m looking for someone who’ll both dial in my bid and teach me a little more about how the system works. At the zoo, if that matters.
Yeah I think you really need to find someone at your shop as every gets their own custom build with different rules. Our FAs use the same program but with vastly different rules so we don’t even speak the same language about bidding.

Any shop that uses "apps" to hack scheduling is not much better than a "financial services provider" who seeks profits by buying a faster network connection so that IT can front-run trades BEFORE the next fastest network.

Jeebus, people! Stop accepting and normalizing the insanity!

Any shop that uses "apps" to hack scheduling is not much better than a financial services provider who seeks profits by buying a faster network connection so that IT can front-run trades BEFORE the next fastest network.

Huh?

I think your union pbs committee has a monthly call (maybe for new hires?) to show pilots the ropes of bidding and answer questions.

Not sure if they still do it or if there has been some turnover, but you have/had some experts in your union who should be able to show you the ropes or help teach you navblue pbs language.

Each company may different features turned on and off, and some navblue solutions “unstack” bids, which throws a wrench in even the most foolproof bid group.

Any shop that uses "apps" to hack scheduling is not much better than a "financial services provider" who seeks profits by buying a faster network connection so that IT can front-run trades BEFORE the next fastest network.

Nothing you said has anything to do with what was posted by the OP.

Maybe some times it's better to just watch from the sidelines on things you don't understand?

There are some YouTube videos out there. All the ones I’ve seen are talking about the specifics for a given company, but a fair amount of the stuff is common to all users, as are some of the basic bidding strategies. Just search Navblue, it’s a place to start.

Yeah. Don’t pay anyone outside, they won’t do a better job.

I mean, this is kind of what I've been thinking, but I've also seen/heard a lot of testimonials from people who have used PBS Gurus and the only thing I can think of is that they're simply able to justify the time savings? I dunno.

Look at the guys that are senior to you and see what they are bidding

You really only know if you’re bidding good if you don’t see anyone junior to you who you wish you had their schedule instead, and/or you have a better schedule than anyone close to immediately senior to you. Of course there are certain caveats with that at some shops (such as globalization disregarding seniority), but for the most part that holds true.

Big fan of these guys, my bid takes all of 5 minutes with an email and they do the rest. At this point in the career the cost/benefit works for me all day long.

Big fan of these guys, my bid takes all of 5 minutes with an email and they do the rest. At this point in the career the cost/benefit works for me all day long.

$79 a month?! o_O

Back