NAI is Approved

IMG-20161011-WA0034.jpg

They'll find the pilots.

Oh yes, they will.

Offer anyone a quick upgrade and "I don't care about the pay, this is going to look great for Fed Ex!"

Remember these guys?

n521va-skybus-airlines-airbus-a319-112_PlanespottersNet_278405.jpg

"I'm just tryna feed my fam'bily" (Wait, doesn't your facebook show that you're single, have a fleet of jetskis and your banner is an American 787?)

"I'm just tryna feed my fam'bily" (Wait, doesn't your facebook show that you're single, have a fleet of jetskis and your banner is an American 787?)
We're getting that same horsepoop line over here at the moment from a good handful.

Plus I have wing-slung engine and vacuum toilet time! I'm a shoo-in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 words... "Black List"

All majors, all unions. From SW to UPS, from ALPA to IBT.... from BA to AF/KLM.

Bring back the 80's and 90's where pilots were, well (stiffer). By that i mean back bone. Not politically correct when it comes to precedents being set that will lead to devaluing the profession.

So your absolutely sure you want to fly with NAI... ? Hmmmm?

Last edited:
2 words... "Black List"

All majors, all unions. From SW to UPS, from ALPA to IBT.... from BA to AF/KLM.

Bring back the 80's and 90's where pilots were, well (stiffer). By that i mean back bone. Not politically correct when it comes to precedents being set that will lead to devaluing the profession.

So your absolutely sure you want to fly with NAI... ? Hmmmm?

80s and 90s..... you mean the largest scabbing in airline history? :rolleyes: Some back bone...

I don't see the harm. This isn't going to take any job away from a USA pilot, just as no American pilot lost their job because Cathay Pacific hired American-based pilots.

Besides, if we are going to blacklist, I'd first pick the regional pilots that took voluntary paycuts to secure their growth at the expense of another regional airline.

Also, the sheer hypocrisy of "OMG! This is damaging our profession!"
........ Meanwhile, a Delta 717 FO takes off from EWR to DTW making $130k/yr and one hour later an Endeavor CR9 takes off for the same route EWR to DTW flying a Delta painted jet and the FO makes 30k/year. :rolleyes:

We're getting that same horsepoop line over here at the moment from a good handful.

I know.

I've heard. Lots. People gotta chill and cut out the "I've got six months of heavy jet international experience and why isn't my phone ringing" on the other side too.

Back