NAI is Approved

Not to poke the hornet's nest (but yeah to poke the hornet's nest) I can't help but notice a number of the protestors here against NAI are all for allowing anyone else in the country. So it's ok to let anyone into the country no matter what, here legal or illegal as long as they are not taking a pilot job. Anyone else confused by this?
More confused by your ridiculous analogy that doesn't work at all.

Yeah, was hoping this thread would stay on target, with updates and rumours concerning NAI.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Yeah, was hoping this thread would stay on target, with updates and rumours concerning NAI.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I applied a while back but told them TBNT when I saw the contract (amongst other reasons). I had to seek this out from them and they weren't very forthright with it but I think people may like to know. It is NOT a good opportunity (duh)

QbbfRfM.jpg

zASccAM.jpg

XkHEAP1.jpg

jTllUQI.jpg

http://www.usatoday.com/story/trave...says-airline-concerns-focus-us-jobs/97615160/

Sean Spicer, the White House spokesman, said Trump wants to talk with the Big 3 airline executives about economic growth and job creation. Spicer noted that Norwegian has hired American-based crews and is buying Boeing planes that provide “a huge economic interest” for the country.

“I don't want to get ahead of the president on that, but just to be clear, we are talking about U.S. jobs both in terms of the people who are serving those planes and the person who is building those planes,” Spicer said. “That’s a very big difference.”

Welp, if you guys were expecting to hear Trump saying he was open to rolling back NAI in his meeting with the airline CEO's, that didn't quite happen.

I applied a while back but told them TBNT when I saw the contract (amongst other reasons). I had to seek this out from them and they weren't very forthright with it but I think people may like to know. It is NOT a good opportunity (duh)

QbbfRfM.jpg

zASccAM.jpg

XkHEAP1.jpg

jTllUQI.jpg

Wow. That's garbage. I'd rather work for a bottom feeding regional.

Welp, if you guys were expecting to hear Trump saying he was open to rolling back NAI in his meeting with the airline CEO's, that didn't quite happen.

My favorite part was when he mentioned in the C-SPAN clip that we have to consider the investments foreign airlines make as well, even if they come from governments...#boeingjobsfirst :mad:

Go listen, its right at the beginning when they sit down at the table. https://www.c-span.org/video/?423786-1/president-trump-meets-airline-industry-executives

Trump and Obama in cahoots with NAI. :tinfoil:

zASccAM.jpg

XkHEAP1.jpg

jTllUQI.jpg
"All the concepts in the following table are gross" --how grossly accurate.

You do realize there are very limited, maybe 10, seats on each flight for those fares, right? The majority of tickets will be much more expensive. It's strictly designed to be headline grabbing and it is working.

Well, I guess neither you nor @Maximillian_Jenius read the article he posted, since it says the regular fare is quoted from the article at $99. That's less than $20k collected. Will that even cover fuel?

Well, I guess neither you nor @Maximillian_Jenius read the article he posted, since it says the regular fare is quoted from the article at $99. That's less than $20k collected. Will that even cover fuel?
Your bag likely costs twice as much as your seat.

Also, if you read the article, $65 is an introductory fare. The "normal starting price" is $99

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back