Mustache March

Milesar

Little late to the party, but its never too late to get started. For those who are in/out Denver this month you might notice a rise of mustaches in Terminal A.

normal_MMarchMemo.jpeg

(fictitious, like life)

Mustache March came about because of the great Robin Olds.

Reading General Olds biography makes anything I have accomplished thus far in life seem small in comparison.

My moustache looks so retarded. I can't wait to be rid of it in a week. I'm on reserve the day of the Moustache Bash so I doubt I'll be able to attend, but we'll see.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a thread on here back in February about starting a JC contest for Moustache March and the ladies here were going to judge them? :buck:
That would have been fun! :D

I get it now, Ed!

When I saw you in the jetway and you mentioned Mustache March......I was thinking what the deuce is he talking about.
1.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a thread on here back in February about starting a JC contest for Moustache March and the ladies here were going to judge them? :buck:
That would have been fun! :D

Well May is right around the corner!

At a non flying job I used to be at we once had "May Mustache Madness", with a pool of cash to the last man to keep his grizzly stache. :D

We do this at some Skywest stations, at least with the Customer Service and Ramp Agents. I grew a big bushy Les Abend Stache a few months ago, not worth the work. Leave it to the real men.

Back