more Ameriflight....

I honestly believe management has been working hard trying to get the furloughed guys back. It's good to hear you guys have been recalled!

I hear 3 new 99 runs out of SDF. LMI is going to pick back up. And a Metro, 1900, and 99 coming out of MQY nightly. Anyone have a room to rent around MQY?

Whats going on in MQY

Just saw the 1900 opening in LAX, and two 99's and Metro in SDF. Things are looking up, this is good news!

Whats going on in MQY

Just saw the 1900 opening in LAX, and two 99's and Metro in SDF. Things are looking up, this is good news!

ACC had a shorts going in there. I sometimes would go in there on fri night. It's alot of printers and cell phones going to sdf. Some fri it could blow out 2 metros easy. And fri was a light day. I hear ACC got the phx to HII run and 2 runs in the islands.

Should I get current and a medical?

So like the last time a flew, ADF was the new thing. Do you think they'll hire me without doing an approach since jfk was alive?

Also I don't have a medical (they cost money) so I bet they'll hire me, then I'll make them buy me one...

If anyone answers me with no, I'm gonna freaking lose it man!!!!

:sarcasm:

Whats going on in MQY

Good news for who? I just lost my run and lifestyle out of MQY because someone thinks all that volume can get out on a smaller aircraft. Sure the weight will fly on something smaller, but the bulk, not so much... Now tell me how that is good?

Good news for who? I just lost my run and lifestyle out of MQY because someone thinks all that volume can get out on a smaller aircraft. Sure the weight will fly on something smaller, but the bulk, not so much... Now tell me how that is good?

No doubt that sucks for you guys. We've been there there also though. N8389P's schedule has drastically changed, has to move again, and his duty day has gotten a heck of lot longer. I'm pretty sure my schedule will be affected drastically. A lot of our pilots have also been affected drastically by the feeder flying shakeup.

Im getting hosed on this too, my run is moving so if I want to continue living in SDF i have to take a smyrna run and drive home on the weekends....sucks.

Back