more Ameriflight....

haha 202 is the shizzle! I love the flight time per day. But being in the domestic disturbance capitol of CA is not chill haha. Meth heads and sex offenders galore weeeee!!!!

dude, the china buffet in town about 2 blocks from the apartment is legit! Also, if you get really bored Ashland OR is about a 45 minute drive. Much better than Yreka.

no, 202 SUCKS!

Do you still stay in that badass apartment where all the crack and meth dealers live? haha

Don't knock on my 202 run! I did that run everyday for almost 6 months over winter in 09/10 and loved it.... :D Yreka is actually a pretty cool town.

naw, i did my share of 202 last summer. honestly, doing it VFR is cool, but doing all 8 legs IFR, shooting approaches gets really old. I still could never figure out why it was an 8 unit run, while the 2 leg milk run to FAT (forgot the number) was paid 10 units. KC is brilliant! haha

naw, i did my share of 202 last summer. honestly, doing it VFR is cool, but doing all 8 legs IFR, shooting approaches gets really old. I still could never figure out why it was an 8 unit run, while the 2 leg milk run to FAT (forgot the number) was paid 10 units. KC is brilliant! haha

That IS interesting... Anyone ever ask why that is/was the case?

Hey guys, I have a couple of questions I'm hoping someone can answer. Do you have a choice between OAK or PDX for the initial base or do they just send you to whichever they need people? How senior is BFI, do they have any Navajos operating out of there? Thanks!

That always bugged me about 202. I get it on 223 because of the crazy hours, but 202 is a beast. Dead of summer in the monkey suit, rdd is HOT. Too hot. I rocked shorts.

Hey guys, I have a couple of questions I'm hoping someone can answer. Do you have a choice between OAK or PDX for the initial base or do they just send you to whichever they need people? How senior is BFI, do they have any Navajos operating out of there? Thanks!

They do have a few Chieftains out of BFI, but the base is pretty senior. It will take you sometime before you can transfer out there.

You can choose bases if they are accepting pilots for both. I wanted OAK and got it. They will try to put you where you want to go but in the end, you go where they need you.

They do have a few Chieftains out of BFI, but the base is pretty senior. It will take you sometime before you can transfer out there.

theres ONE PA31 there, the run is down from 5 to 2 legs, and the bank may cancel it at any time. in fact, they were supposed to cancel it 2 months ago thats why I left BFI.

Hey SIU, it's TC from 99 school in BUR. I tried reaching reaching you on the portal but the email bounced. Anyhoo, I pm'd you here. Curious to see how SJU is working out for you...

I did the phone interview with Sheri today, she was a great person to talk with. She said I could choose where to do the tech/sim interview. Any recommendations on where to interview or are they all pretty much the same?

I did my interview in DFW. Unfortunately the ACP who did the interviewing is, or has, left the company so I'm not sure if that is currently available for interviews. It was done at a local flight school with a baron simulator. From what I hear, they are all going to be different. But good luck to you.

Back