Life at Compass

Can FA's have their own conference call set up please? Maybe just have a recording on a loop. They won't figure it out.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Maybe they could send something out to help them figure out how to get on a conference call?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True but I think it'll be about the right size to swallow all the current LAX-PHX commuters where anybody who wants it will hold it, just based on what I know of how many commuters are on that route and what I've heard about the small base size.

Was at the schoolhouse last week for 12 month. M.W. is very concerned about the lack of applicants and believes something big needs to be done but it is out of his control. One person in the systems review class. One.

Was at the schoolhouse last week for 12 month. M.W. is very concerned about the lack of applicants and believes something big needs to be done but it is out of his control. One person in the systems review class. One.

I'd say say that's total BS. Wouldn't you say that Senior Blanco has some options in front of him, @amorris311?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I distinctly remember around this time last year, compass was the most selective of all the regionals, in fact the only one regularly turning people away.
Anecdotally, they were the only regional that didn't get in touch with a co-worker of mine when he updated his airline apps after the company we worked for went through hard times. Now he is at virgin america.

One minute you're the all-state high school quarterback, next you're peddling overstuffed burritos in a strip mall Chipotle for minimum wage.
Get your act together Compass...

Last edited:
Back