Life at Compass

Ya but he didn't make that joke to the pax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's in the public realm now. How long do you think he'd last if the New York Times got ahold of what was posted on APC? think Delta and American want to be associated with something like this in any way?

I know Compass is High School Airlines, and all the 22 year olds just think the parents are being sensitive, but things like this don't happen at other airlines without discipline.

It's in the public realm now. How long do you think he'd last if the New York Times got ahold of what was posted on APC? think Delta and American want to be associated with something like this in any way?

I know Compass is High School Airlines, and all the 22 year olds just think the parents are being sensitive, but things like this don't happen at other airlines without discipline.

Does this personally affect you? Will you loose sleep over it? My guess is no. It happened and it's in the passed now. Whatever discipline comes his way is out of yours and my hands, so why are we all still beating a dead horse with this dumb email

Go troll the Blue forum.

Are some of you actually defending the multiple inappropriate comments he wrote?

The rape thing for Uber drivers, hot comments about Brittany Spears and Vegas, Russia/North korea B.S. There's a fine line between nerdy/ha-ha funny and just outright stupid 'humor' that has NO business being sent to employee groups. I know of pilots who have been disciplined (or worse) for lesser things.

Pick up a PA and say those things and see what happens.

Try to make a rape joke on the PA. Hack the clock. Let us know how long it'll take you to be fired, I'm sure it'll be measured in hours.

And it won't be the 20 year old passengers making sure it happens.
I'm sure you won't agree but I don't think it was a rape joke. It was a joke about Uber. Rape being in a sentence shouldn't automatically make that sentence about rape.

I just don't understand why people are so worked up. It's not perfectly professional, but it's also not something I'm going to use as a reason to join you guys with my pitchfork.

I'm sure you won't agree but I don't think it was a rape joke. It was a joke about Uber. Rape being in a sentence shouldn't automatically make that sentence about rape.

I just don't understand why people are so worked up. It's not perfectly professional, but it's also not something I'm going to use as a reason to join you guys with my pitchfork.

It's a demonstration of the lack of professionalism from this chief pilot, and poorly reflects upon the company. If he can't keep his e-mails professional, how do you expect him to give you good answers when you call for an operational issue? How do you trust the guy to not abuse the section 19 process?

It's a demonstration of the lack of professionalism from this chief pilot, and poorly reflects upon the company. If he can't keep his e-mails professional, how do you expect him to give you good answers when you call for an operational issue? How do you trust the guy to not abuse the section 19 process?
Honestly, John, I don't disagree at all. While a lot of his emails make me chuckle, Im really surprised he hasn't been censored yet. The only issue I have with this scandal is that I don't feel it's any worse than his other stuff...which also is borderline to over the line. The word "rape" has become a boogeyman where it's mere utterance is cause for getting out the broomsticks regardless of context.

That's my issue.

Small plane just crashed on the 405 just outside of SNA it looks like,might make getting to/from LAX difficult for a while. No reports on the status of the pilot yet

Back