Life at Compass

Bidding 7%, and I got my layer 1.... who'da thunk it. :stir:
What the heck were your layers 1-6? Did you have a lot of preassignments or something? Or MSP based cause obviously that's not gonna be good from now on, basically.

LAX Captain. I bid 2-5 day trips, 85-95 hours, waive one day between trips. Layer 6 was the 24th-27th off. Didn't even get that.

So I noticed that SKYW is flyin a couple Compass routes for example LAX to DEN and back. The flight numbers were Compass numbers and had a captain mention somethin about it.

I'm curious about the details on why that happened..? When hiring slowed down last September ish, was that when that may have happened. Just curious. Thx

So I noticed that SKYW is flyin a couple Compass routes for example LAX to DEN and back. The flight numbers were Compass numbers and had a captain mention somethin about it.

I'm curious about the details on why that happened..? When hiring slowed down last September ish, was that when that may have happened. Just curious. Thx

That might have been around the time we had several planes in BNA for heavy check,so they pulled some of our flying down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That might have been around the time we had several planes in BNA for heavy check,so they pulled some of our flying down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Heavy check" ? Is that just one of the very comprehensive maint inspections?

Thx

Bid 40ish % LAX CA. 18 off. Love that we are properly staffed, if not a bit overstaffed. Summer all heck is gonna break loose though. Welcome back 85-90 RMLV

Because that's their flying. Returned to it's rightful owners.

Back