Life at Compass

Going through LAX yesterday, I spied an E175 EWT in Delta Connection livery at one of the gates in T6. Does CPZ have "new" Delta airplanes at all, or is this one of the SkyWest 175s that were purchased recently?

Going through LAX yesterday, I spied an E175 EWT in Delta Connection livery at one of the gates in T6. Does CPZ have "new" Delta airplanes at all, or is this one of the SkyWest 175s that were purchased recently?
It was a Sky Weezy plane my friend. No new airplanes for CP on the horizon.

Catch the last 2 of the N number? That'l give you a hint.

Guys, I am trying to check in as a nonrev for a delta flight at 3pm today. It's not letting me and the websites times out. How soon before a flight can I check in?

Also is there a document anywhere in our unorganized, mess of a intranet site I can find info like this?

Guys, I am trying to check in as a nonrev for a delta flight at 3pm today. It's not letting me and the websites times out. How soon before a flight can I check in?

Also is there a document anywhere in our unorganized, mess of a intranet site I can find info like this?
24 hours prior you can check in. Cuts off less than an hour prior to departure.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Is this for a DHD or personal travel? Rotation number used to be 4 zeroes,but lately it seems to have been the flight number,even if they are mainline flights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back