Life at Compass

That is not an accurate statement. Witnessed first hand but not going to post it publicly.

Really, interesting that you say that, since I don't recall you being involved in any of the work to look into those accusations.

It was investigated. It was put to rest, and not just by the company, but by ALPA as well. You want to say something negative about another line pilot, either have the pair do it in person or call pro-standards. Stop anonymously harassing a fellow pilot for no reason.

Hey, so I'm in s rap till 2000. They just gave me a trip that reports at 2030. Can they do that? I didn't think they could but can't anything the backs me up.

Was your rap ending at 2000 so you could sit an earlier rap tomorrow or were you assigned a trip for tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm good for 117. It was shortened because they had me on am ready tomorrow. I was just strongly under the impression my report had to fall inside my rap. Apparently, I'm wrong. Might have just been thinking of the last place's contract.

There is this place were you could find a definitive answer. I'm not entirely sure where it would be, but if I had to guess, it'd be page 25-59 of the contract, specifcislly 25.x.1, sentence 3. It might also be quicker to search the contract than to ask the peanut gallery here.

But hey, that's just a shot in the dark.

There is this place were you could find a definitive answer. I'm not entirely sure where it would be, but if I had to guess, it'd be page 25-59 of the contract, specifcislly 25.x.1, sentence 3. It might also be quicker to search the contract than to ask the peanut gallery here.

Sassy!

As sassy as this post is... It was exactly what I was looking for. I looked in section 25. I just wasn't seeing. Admittedly I was scanning it really rapidly as I didn't have time to make a stand and then be wrong.

Unfortunately skim just about as good as I spell/proof read.

How dare you tell someone to read their terms and conditions.

Back