Life at Compass

I had overlock time, missing per diem, and uniform corrected today. Still missing critical pay but an email response from payroll said thats crew scheduling mess.

Any day now. I didn't get my proper guarantee / overblock pay, but they fixed my missing per diem mess. So about halfway there.
1lmvhf.jpg

Still shocks me that planning needs 7 full days (or longer) to build our schedules and post them. Needs to be fixed on next contract. Along with keeping trading open during the transition.

Looks like we're finally feeling the effects of the the 170s leaving. At least in lax. Seems all the ca lines are 75 hours.

Looks like we're finally feeling the effects of the the 170s leaving. At least in lax. Seems all the ca lines are 75 hours.

Nah, I got a coverage trip assigned in layer 1 bumping me down to not even holding layer 7, forcing me to 95 hours of credit. A two day trip in the middle of a two week travel block. I'm furious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, I got a coverage trip assigned in layer 1 bumping me down to not even holding layer 7, forcing me to 95 hours of credit. A two day trip in the middle of a two week travel block. I'm furious.
Should be easy enough to drop, though I understand the frustration.

91 hours for me.

Should be easy enough to drop, though I understand the frustration.

91 hours for me.

Except the travel plans involved countries that technically don't exist, and waiting to see if IOCC will allow it...well there's not enough time.

Still shocks me that planning needs 7 full days (or longer) to build our schedules and post them. Needs to be fixed on next contract. Along with keeping trading open during the transition.

I agree. I think the timeline for creating monthly awards is less than optimal. We are unable to do anything to adjust our schedules for 1/4 of every month.

Sounds like these coverage trips were pretty common in this bid. I wonder what's up with that?

Couple o' questions:
How many on the seniority list now after almost six months of no hiring and continuing attrition?
How many reserves you guys keep in the fold?

Back