Life at Compass

Um, I'm not referring to profit sharing. I'm talking about this new lovely system we use and how our pay goes down if you under block in the new pay time card. I know you don't like it if we talk negative about Compass, but it's going downhill. It'll start with how they operate the airline (losing planes), followed shortly after by morale.
Wow.. wow woah. Are you saying we are no longer being paid block or better as described in the contract?

Wow.. wow woah. Are you saying we are no longer being paid block or better as described in the contract?
Lol it's news to me. If I had to guess he is making a reference to times showing up funny in iocc. Maybe. I don't know. Have we even gotten a paycheck that's represented by the new software yet?

Yeah we do all that, but what's the name on the upper right of your pay check? Is it Delta? If not, why would you expect to get profit sharing.

I get it...It's fine with me if you guys are ready to move on from griping about not being able to add/drop/swap trips in IOCC. Can we just move on to a topic that's not complaining that we don't have something we should have no expectation of having?

Jump to conclusions much? Your hair trigger is set to infer something that isn't there. You said we don't work for delta. I simply stated that indirectly we do. No where in my post did ever say I expect or deserve any profit sharing. All I do is contribute to it hence the "you're welcome delta.".

Last edited:
Jump to conclusions much? Your hair trigger is set to infer something that isn't there. You said we don't work for delta. I simply stated that indirectly we do. No where in my post did ever say I expect or deserve any profit sharing. All I do is contribute to it hence the "you're welcome delta.".
Context, my friend. My point was that we don't work for Delta in so much as it applies to the profit sharing. Profit sharing was the context of my comment. Lol what was I supposed to infer, exactly? Especially when you point out we are "indirectly" employees of Delta.

If that wasn't the point you were trying to make, then I'm sorry, but it was certainly a reasonable assumption to make...certainly not a hair trigger.

Question about the wings website for travel listings...

So I'm trying to log in on my phone. It's an android and I'm using Chrome. I get the the log in and a username/password dialog opens up. I put my stuff in, hit enter, it closes, then the dialog box opens back up.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Assuming you are clicking on the "MyIDTravel" side on the right side of the main page and not the Jetnet link,right? I just tried it on my Samsung tablet using Chrome and was able to login

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assuming you are clicking on the "MyIDTravel" side on the right side of the main page and not the Jetnet link,right? I just tried it on my Samsung tablet using Chrome and was able to login

Yep, that's what I'm clicking on. Can do it just fine on desktop but mobile just doesn't want to work. Tried chrome, Firefox, and whatever the stock browser is... No luck.

Assuming an LAX based pilot signs up for AA benefits and moves bases, he is no longer entitled to the benefits. Does the system immediately cancel AA benefits? Or do they last until the next renewal?

Yep, that's what I'm clicking on. Can do it just fine on desktop but mobile just doesn't want to work. Tried chrome, Firefox, and whatever the stock browser is... No luck.

Clear cache and cookies,as dumb as it sounds that usually fixes those sorts of issues.

I can't be the only one thinking part of the performance excuse can be explained by job expectation. Guys have a guaranteed mainline job so they don't GAF and performance is great. Hence the handful of dumb bastards who screwed up a great gig. Now you have people who don't want to be stuck here so they follow the book to a "T"

Back