Life at Compass

Last airline lost me for four days once, even with me emailing them once a day telling them where I was.

The chaos was impressive.

During a sh*t storm on the east coast, it was SOP for Republic to call you (assuming you answer) and ask you to get out of PHL (or DCA, or wherever) and nonrev to a city anywhere you can get to since they had no hotels due to the airlines taking them all. Talked to a CA back then who was heading to HNL.

We don't? I fly delta passengers on delta routes on tickets bought from delta and my labor most DEFINITELY contributes to delta's bottom line. You're welcome delta.
Yeah we do all that, but what's the name on the upper right of your pay check? Is it Delta? If not, why would you expect to get profit sharing.

I get it...It's fine with me if you guys are ready to move on from griping about not being able to add/drop/swap trips in IOCC. Can we just move on to a topic that's not complaining that we don't have something we should have no expectation of having?

Last edited:
Yeah we do all that, but what's the name on the upper right of your pay check? Is it Delta? If not, why would you expect to get profit sharing.

I get it...It's fine with me if you guys are ready to move on from griping about not being able to add/drop/swap trips in IOCC. Can we just move on to a topic that's not complaining that we don't have something we should have expectation of having?
You mean like proper pay? Getting paid what we're suppose to?

Sure knock yourself out. That's not profit sharing.
Um, I'm not referring to profit sharing. I'm talking about this new lovely system we use and how our pay goes down if you under block in the new pay time card. I know you don't like it if we talk negative about Compass, but it's going downhill. It'll start with how they operate the airline (losing planes), followed shortly after by morale.

Um, I'm not referring to profit sharing. I'm talking about this new lovely system we use and how our pay goes down if you under block in the new pay time card. I know you don't like it if we talk negative about Compass, but it's going downhill. It'll start with how they operate the airline (losing planes), followed shortly after by morale.
Um, I WAS referring to profit sharing...so like I said, knock yourself out. Gripe away, my man. Also, I edited my first original post...apparently I forgot a word that MAY have confused the point I was trying to make. jeeze editing is hard.

Also what are you talking about with the pay going down if we under block? first I've heard of this.

Back