Life at Compass

My highlights... persistent rumor that Seattle is shutting down is not true. No plans for any pay or bonus structure changes anytime soon. Flights to lax will be planned at .80 and they shortened block times, arrivals will be planned at higher speeds to match star profiles. Lots of back and forth discussion about the slide event, it got a little heated... to say the least. Lax has 90 departures a day, Msp 24 sea is 21 a day. Trip trades should now be processing faster due to processing automatically in lido (they were manually doing them for both systems in parallel til 11am yesterday)...
616 rolled into a fence during a delta tow and is down.

The financial stuff kinda bothered me a little,I know they can't really disclose a lot of specifics obviously,but they seemed to shut those questions about CP and TSH being in "distress" down pretty quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how this AA shuttle is going to work when the SFO flights get whacked on a regular basis due to the weekly 3-4 hour SFO GDPs

Edit: AA is at least proactive and requests cancels early in the game...DL just lets them delay out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"..(so and so from GoJet/TSH in SOC) .........in the war room."

All I could vision when I heard that was the scene from Dr. Strangelove....."BUT THEY'LL SEE THE BIG BOARD!?!?!?!?!?!!?"

I will say it's nice they record the calls now so if you're flying you can listen yourself instead of getting it 2nd or 3rd hand on here! Hopefilly the CP calls will get the same recording so those working will be able to listen! Hint hint!

You can't fight in here... This is the war room!
I just watched that yesterday.

Better than when Skywest was stalling CRJs because they were flying around so slow!
I have yet to fly the -700/900 at anything other than mach-point-haulass.

(Gosh, it's awful speed stable up at a high Mach...it's almost as if they intended the airplane to be flown at vaguely airliner-like speeds...)

I just watched that yesterday.

I have yet to fly the -700/900 at anything other than mach-point-haulass.

(Gosh, it's awful speed stable up at a high Mach...it's almost as if they intended the airplane to be flown at vaguely airliner-like speeds...)
The 700 is like a nice, not elite, but nice sport sedan, like a 5 series or C class, the 175 is like your grandma's old country squire wagon.

And why if Bombardier can make panels and access points fit flush, like, you know, they were designed for the airplane, can't Embraer seem to?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

The 700 is like a nice, not elite, but nice sport sedan, like a 5 series or C class, the 175 is like your grandma's old country squire wagon.

And why if Bombardier can make panels and access points fit flush, like, you know, they were designed for the airplane, can't Embraer seem to?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
As long as there isn't a TFOA* problem I guess it's alright, right?

* things falling off aircraft

Back