Life at Compass

I'm gonna miss the power of the pyramid.

Attachments

• IMG_2280.PNG
    IMG_2280.PNG
    356.2 KB · Views: 176
Your February schedule will now load into FC View if you have it. That is all.

I have no words. I have the next week off thankfully and I was dreading returning to work and trying to figure out show times, layovers, and keeping track of updated schedules.

We should hire the FC View guy to make it work with Netline. Pitch it as a TSH group wide effort to make it worth his while.
Mabye even incorporate one of those crowdfunding drives.

From a workplace proximity associate, as I was never at 9E.

I say all this with devotion to our company core value “Genuine - Be professional but be real”, and in accordance with the employee handbook I am clearly communicating that I am giving my personal opinion and not that of, or on behalf of the company…

Back in the day at 9E, while on the phone getting assigned illegal trips because "Oh well that's between yous and the union...you doin it", more than once calling 1-800-WX-BRIEF to file our flight plans because dx was melting down and we wanted to get home from a high-speed before timing out, and due to bankruptcy penny pinching every cockpit was covered in inoperative stickers; we would to joke about instead of calling ourselves Flagship, SinkingShip seemed more appropriate. All this time, we’d look across the windows from B/C concourse and see those Compass 175’s parked at A. Sure, they parked with the big guys, but the special thing about Compass was their company TREATED them like the big guys. As a result, their crews were as happy as could be at the regional level, and their product superb.

This feeling of watching the company change is all too familiar. We still have a lot to be proud of here. I had hoped to hear in the call that the chiefs remembered where they had came, and what this company used to be; but their responses…unbelievable. I'm worried that we are just one Californian rain away from an epic landslide towards the bottom of the regional pack.​
Y'all say this like it was unforeseen after the parent company of GoJets bought them.

We should hire the FC View guy to make it work with Netline. Pitch it as a TSH group wide effort to make it worth his while.
Mabye even incorporate one of those crowdfunding drives.
For what it's worth, they did mention it on the conference call that Bob was working on it, or seriously considering. He is very rapidly on his way to having to market nailed for mobile schedule software...I just can't imaging he is going to let three entire airlines slip away.

FWIW my IOCC schedule has been updated and that change is not yet reflected in flica. seems like flica, and therefore FC view is not updated immediately.
Exactly why it shouldn't be counted on. Sure it MAY be showing schedules I would certainly not count on it reflecting updates or amendments. People can feel free to use it, but at their own risk.

Me? I hate it, but I've moved on. I've cancelled my subscription to FC View and removed it from my phone. It's done...if you love her, you have to let her go.

For what it's worth crewConnect seems to sort of work right now. It's sort of a pain to update your schedule but seems to be a much better app (in my opinion than RB). The app is leading me to believe that app/netline integration is possible with the help of their helpdesk. So I just sent them an email...I'll let you all know what they say.

Back