Life at Compass

Your request is denied due to crew not qualified equipment-seat E75/FO!
giphy.gif

Your request is denied due to insufficient staffing!
giphy.gif

Your request is denied, just because.
ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif

I needed that! Soo true! #bringbackFLICA

Good news is, reading the new FOM, I now have to make sure every FO knows how to operated the flight deck door, oxygen, and pilot seats.

Also ensure that FO knows how to fly airplane, operate all aircraft systems.. wasn't this part of training?

It's going to be interesting to say the least...At G7 and AX flying is assigned to reserves almost a week out...here it's done 8am MSP time the day before,so they probably didn't have as much of a need for the reserve grid as we will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's going to be interesting to say the least...At G7 and AX flying is assigned to reserves almost a week out...here it's done 8am MSP time the day before,so they probably didn't have as much of a need for the reserve grid as we will

Thats when SJI does as well...Ive never heard of an airline assigning trips that far out.

Be grateful for that, at VX they assign reserves 2 hours prior. Even for the garbage trips that have been in open time 3 weeks!

Piedmont has FOs making 12k a month. Make the smart lateral move!

I'd also like to see the math on that one. I'd have to credit 175 hours a month as a regional captain to pull that off. That'd be 300 hours of credit per month as an FO at $40 an hour. I get that there are bonuses, but that still seems extreme.

I'd also like to see the math on that one. I'd have to credit 175 hours a month as a regional captain to pull that off. That'd be 300 hours of credit per month as an FO at $40 an hour. I get that there are bonuses, but that still seems extreme.

A hypothetical 22 hour four day at triple premium pay would credit 70 hours for the trip. First year pay at $39 an hour that's $2730 for the trip. Not unreasonable to make $12k if you work a lot.

Edit. It would actual credit more than that, but you can see the math.

Back