Life at Compass

So are we ever going to have another phone conference again??? Isn't this the second week in a row it's been CNX?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anybody had anything approved at all in the new system? I even am having the exact same days rejected for bogus reasons. Of course when I call, I get nobody who can help or give any information.

Has anybody had anything approved at all in the new system? I even am having the exact same days rejected for bogus reasons. Of course when I call, I get nobody who can help or give any information.

How do you tell why it was denied? I've been randomly clicking, yet all I can find is the angry red thumbs down.

How do you tell why it was denied? I've been randomly clicking, yet all I can find is the angry red thumbs down.
Click the people icon in the denial request and then go to the top and "un-minimize" the box. Sorry...Not home to give you the title of it.

They're denying things for garbage reasons like lack of landing currency. Or no reason at all. Most things are just eternally processing.

Mine said not enough landing currency, min day not met (on an actual pairing made by the company), and I'm not qualified on the E75. Oh. OK. Makes sense.

Likewise, I got rejected for not being current in the aircraft and then on the remainder, there was no reasoning in the dialogue box. This program is just a pleasure so far...

I got those too but interpreted them differently. For me it listed all of those prefaced with "Acceptable by Manager", so I see that as "these were possible violations, but nope, we're good with it". What was "irrevocable" is "Schedule credits in BM2 exceeds 101:11 95:00 scheduled MML..." which means, well I have no clue considering I only block 74 hours this month.

Good news is, reading the new FOM, I now have to make sure every FO knows how to operated the flight deck door, oxygen, and pilot seats.

;ifdja;onisufnpawoiu napnughaslkiujb'idfghn;iuaegnpraig]p'a mvkrfn;lzshnif;osNI D'flkj;dhfg

That's how I feel about this new system.

I guess we can no longer look up pairings on the system...gotta go to the bid package I guess...That sucks. Sooo much pain for a few dollars saved.

;ifdja;onisufnpawoiu napnughaslkiujb'idfghn;iuaegnpraig]p'a mvkrfn;lzshnif;osNI D'flkj;dhfg

That's how I feel about this new system.

I guess we can no longer look up pairings on the system...gotta go to the bid package I guess...That sucks. Sooo much pain for a few dollars saved.
Your request is denied due to crew not qualified equipment-seat E75/FO!
giphy.gif

Your request is denied due to insufficient staffing!
giphy.gif

Your request is denied, just because.
ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif

For what it's worth, I just had the same swap denied twice for two different reasons. On the third attempt, it worked.

I'm so glad I bid reserve next month. I haven't even bothered logging into IOCC again. Wonder if my reserve days are on there yet...

I wonder if they had similar discussions about Lufthansa on the Life at GoJets and Life at Trans States threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back