Life at Compass

23:46 PST trying to log in to Netline and do some trades/drops and I get this,

"The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."

Really? What an F'n goat rope.

23:46 PST trying to log in to Netline and do some trades/drops and I get this,

"The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."

Really? What an F'n goat rope.

Yea for sure. Like FLICA NEVER went down, ever.

Yea for sure. Like FLICA NEVER went down, ever.

...but they didn't keep us from accessing it for a week longer than we expected, acting like we were idiots for expecting anything other than the minute trip trades opens, only to schedule mx minutes into that opening.

I get it, a new product there will be some growing pains. Pinnacle did some really strange things back in the day, like forgetting to pay the entire pilot group; but this last week has really set a new standard. It's like they never even opened the software until launch date.

Buckle up...it's going to be a long 20 years (length of the Lufhansa deal) although hopefully everyone is well into their mainline career by then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.usatoday.com/story/trave...an-airlines-slide-las-vegas-airport/96997458/

The best line in there...

"For some reason, “While waiting for gate space, the door was opened and the slide was deployed,” Compass Airlines said in a statement."

More importantly...how about that DOW
52eaa8d081463d9213b2b0ed2b5005b9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good thing there aren't any non-employees of Compass and TSA that have the ACARS picture, because if that were the case, they could really do some damage to those public statements Compass and AA have made.

Last edited:
Was it JS who was telling new Captains in CELL class to blow the slides and evacuate rather than bust the DOT 3-hour limit?

(Reference posts 4777 and 4778 in this thread...@PropSettin' @aviator147 )

he mentioned it yes, but that was about it. Didn't say "this is absolutely what we will have you do".

Yeah, I can see how new Captains, when told something by the Chief Pilot during their upgrade academics, would just consider that just casual advice and not direction. :)

JS should NEVER have been made CP or anywhere for that matter.

Well lap dog is probably a more accurate title than CP.

Last edited:
Reactions: ian
Yeah, I can see how new Captains, when told something by the Chief Pilot during their upgrade academics, would just consider that just casual advice and not direction. :)

Idk who or what the CA's experience level was, and or how long they have been mentioning this stuff it in CELL. But I never liked that sound of that "procedure"

Back