Let me take you to Flight School

The Bay Area seems to be the only place I've been where there is no lack of new student pilots. Other FBOs I visit say the planes sometimes sit on the ground for days.

OK, who is T-Pain ? Probably not like Lawrence Welk and the Lennon Sisters. :laff:

But, I know who Ne-Yo is so I'm not totally lost.

and i suppose he wants new airforce ones ta boot just cuz that other guy has them?

OK, who is T-Pain ? Probably not like Lawrence Welk and the Lennon Sisters. :laff:

But, I know who Ne-Yo is so I'm not totally lost.

T-Pain wishes he was as talented as Ne-Yo. Thanks to the state of music today, T-Pain has about a quarter of Ne-Yo's talent but sells more albums.

T-Pain wishes he was as talented as Ne-Yo. Thanks to the state of music today, T-Pain has about a quarter of Ne-Yo's talent but sells more albums.

Ne-Yo is my upstairs neighbor. He lives in the penthouse and...I don't. Can't say I know him but we've ridden the elevator a time or two without enough time to strike up a conversation (my floor is reached A LOT quicker than his :laff:). Word from the building staff is that he's a really nice guy. They are particularly fond of his mother who pops in now and then...charming lady.

I've seen him interviewed on TV where he attributes a big part of his success to the influence of his mom. Very classy...gotta respect a guy who respects his mom.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.
repuke.gif

""Every time I popped up like the VCR"" Is that some sort of clearance?

Back