Lastest Empire Airlines Job Post

walljer

Has anyone heard back from Empire airlines on the ATR job that was posted a couple weeks ago? Do any Empire guys know how long it usually takes to get a response? Just wondering if I should keep my hopes up, or assume that it has been filled.

go over to CDA and start knocking on the door... couldnt hurt! you live close enough.

Thanks for the nudge. I went out there and dropped off a hard copy of my resume and cover letter. I was in the building all of 60 seconds. Who knows though, might be the little bit that gets me a phone call. Fingers Crossed!

They've been trying to fill an ATR FO spot here in Lubbock for a dog's age. I think they hired someone and he quit before he even went to IOE because he got hired somewhere else that paid better.

They've been trying to fill an ATR FO spot here in Lubbock for a dog's age. I think they hired someone and he quit before he even went to IOE because he got hired somewhere else that paid better.

Do you work for Empire!?!? If so, would you mind if I PM'ed you?

I see. I wish I could get hired on flying the 208 out of geg. I don't know if there is much hope for that though.

I know you can upgrade as soon as you hit the time requirements presently (3000 TT, 1000 multi-crew) if you bid Midland/Lubbock because the run there sucks and nobody wants it. Heh.

I know you can upgrade as soon as you hit the time requirements presently (3000 TT, 1000 multi-crew) if you bid Midland/Lubbock because the run there sucks and nobody wants it. Heh.

I can imagine it is easy to upgrade if you want to go down there. Im really happy about seattle. I might pass on an upgrade if it meant going down there. I don't know though. We'll see when I get there. I've got a lot to do in the mean time.

Do they ever hire DEC on the ATR w/o the crew experience, but with the other qualifications?

Do they ever hire DEC on the ATR w/o the crew experience, but with the other qualifications?

They way I understand it, is that because FedEx owns the airplanes, the minimums aren't negotiable. I am within 150 hours of meeting the Captain minimums, and they said That I would still need the 500 crew to upgrade.

They way I understand it, is that because FedEx owns the airplanes, the minimums aren't negotiable. I am within 150 hours of meeting the Captain minimums, and they said That I would still need the 500 crew to upgrade.

gotcha

Anyone know what Empire operates out of Fort Worth? I'm from the Dallas area and I'm looking to change jobs, so any info would be appreciated.

Anyone know what Empire operates out of Fort Worth? I'm from the Dallas area and I'm looking to change jobs, so any info would be appreciated.

ATR's I don't think any of the runs are based out of fort worth. All of the runs are based at the outstation.

Back