Just got hired by IFTA!

congrats! we compete with them on JCAB training. well kinda compete anyway. our students are hired by an airline yet

subpilot, thank you for the information. I submitted my application online a few hours ago, we'll see how things go from here . :) Once again congrats, and thank you for serving our country.

I too recently submitted an application to IFTA. How long was the process from submission of the application, to the interview?

Congrats btw!

I applied back in October and was invited to interview in a matter of days. I didn't interview until now due to my own availability issues so there is no reason anyone else would have to wait over a month to interview.

My times are approx. 1800TT/750 multi/650 turbine as I was at American Eagle for a year.

Just an update everyone...

There are some ads that were put out today on some of the major pilot hiring websites (including IFTA's) saying that they are looking for more CFIs. Good Luck Everyone!

---------------------------------------------------------------

We curently have opening for qualified Flight Instructors. Minimum Requirements: CFI/CFII, Second Class Medical, 250 hours PIC, 250 hours dual given, 30 hours Multi-engine PIC, 50 hours instrument. Please fax or email resume to information provided.

instructorjobs@ifta.aero
Fax: 661-391-1150

Back