JetBlue passenger urinates on others

My old airline had a kid pee on the aft bulkhead because his mother wouldn't let him use the lav. The lav was too dirty and unsanitary, she said.

I would proudly take a selfie as, in the background, the airport police frog walk her off my jet.

I had a friend open my luggage and pee into it one night while drunk. He was half asleep and thought he'd gone to the bathroom.

Sleep urinating is probably a thing.

-Fox

I keep reading the original post because it makes me laugh, the fact that it's not fiction makes it even funnier.

I have a strong suspicion I would feel differently had I been sitting anywhere near this goofball. I suspect alcohol and perhaps pills that are apparently common for pax to take to "calm their nerves" might have contributed to his misconduct.

I have a strong suspicion I would feel differently had I been sitting anywhere near this goofball. I suspect alcohol and perhaps pills that are apparently common for pax to take to "calm their nerves" might have contributed to his misconduct.

Muscle relaxers + Alcohol = Nuts! Nuts! Nuts!

How is this not a story about a Southwest passenger? Wouldn't expect it from a JetBlue customer.

[HASHTAG]#LUVCAK[/HASHTAG]
That would have never happened on AirTranny ......or would it? I mean their pax would never do such a thing and if one had, surely the seat would have been cleaned.........or taped off at the very least......

http://gadling.com/2007/12/20/woman-sits-in-urine-soaked-airplane-seat/

Air Tran Lets You Sit In Urine-Soaked Seat
By Meg Marco December 20, 2007
WCVB in Boston says that a woman sat down on a urine-soaked seat on an Air Tran flight to Boston Sunday night. Jennifer Castellano was sitting down for about 30 seconds when she noticed that her pants were wet. She went to the lavatory to check on her clothes and..

“I then realized I was saturated in urine from the smell,” she said. Ew! You’d think the Air Tran staff would be horrified that someone sat down on a seat soaked in a strangers urine… right?

Nah.

“A flight attendant told me that on the previous flight a man had urinated on himself in that particular seat. And I said, ‘I’m not sitting on a three hours flight soaked in someone else’s urine. That is absolutely disgusting,'” Castellano told WCVB.

To make matters worse, she then had to walk through the airport wearing only a blanket (shown above) because Air Tran wouldn’t fetch her luggage. Apparently, it’s against federal regulations for an airline to retrieve your bags for you.

“I get off the plane in Logan, I had to walk through the terminal in a blanket to retrieve my bags from baggage claim. It was humiliating, degrading to walk through an airport dressed like this. They did not offer me any clothes vouchers, to get my bags from baggage claim. They did nothing — absolutely nothing,” she said.

AirTran has offered her a refund and the cost of her clothing."

"Ew! What were these flight attendants thinking? We wonder what sort of complaint-themed fare sale Air Tran can come up with to make this go away."

Last edited:
This deserves an...
image.jpg

Somewhere on an old phone I have a picture of an AirTran ticket counter with a passenger attempting to bring a miniature pony on board as a service animal.

In LGA I saw passengers with actual trash bags for luggage boarding a US Airways shuttle flight to DCA.

No airline is immune from the public stupidity.

Somewhere on an old phone I have a picture of an AirTran ticket counter with a passenger attempting to bring a miniature pony on board as a service animal.

Actually, that is allowed. Apparently we had a crew deny someone with a miniature horse, and it caused a legal ruckus, so they made sure to teach us in recurrent that miniature horses can indeed be service animals, and they need to be allowed if they've got the proper paperwork. I had never even heard of a miniature horse before that.

Back