Jet career's ski trip?

Re: Jet career\'s ski trip?

Nah, I'm not an Aggie fan ... I'm an equal opportunity lover of all things Texan. I'm not a native, unfortunately ... but it is my adopted home state. Hoping to get back after 3+ years in North Carolina exile!

Look forward to having an adult beverage with you in Utah, Tony ...

FL270

Hey - I'm taking a trip up to Telluride next week before Christmas...I'll be the test subject and let everyone know how it is!
wink.gif

What about Denver? Loveland Valley and A basin is a great place to ski for learners and people that really know how to ski. It's only 30-45 minutes from Denver, and it's a very nice drive! -Brett

[ QUOTE ]

...and you all know from Econ what that means for prices.

[/ QUOTE ]

Music to my ears Aloft. The hemoraging in you heart is slowing down.
wink.gif

I will be in Park City in about three weeks. They have an obscene base right now. All powder..........
laugh.gif
Jupiter Bowl is awesome. Also the backside at Deer Valley is fantastic. By the way, if you haven't yet, treat yourselves to the Stein's Brunch. It is about 24.00 a person I believe, but well worth it. Neat lodge too. Though it is about 400.00 a night. I usually stay over by the highway at the 119.00 holiday inn. I still love Park City, but I liked it better about 10 years ago.

Durango Co. is another great place. Hard to get to, but a neat town and the nice little secret for skiing. Those of you that are on the Advanced/Expert side will love the Legends area. Beautiful......... Just my two cents...... Remember, "No Guts, No Glory". Two plankers rule.....

Back