JC Weight loss challenge.

I'm at 178 and would like to get down to 165.

For my trip that starts today I packed some homemade beef and pork jerky, cliff bars, a nut mix, whole wheat bread, peanut butter, dehydrated apples, dehydrated veggies, a can of minestrone, and two cups of noodles.

I plan on running at least 2 miles every day on my trip, as well as using my resistance bands I just bought at least twice!

Current Weight: 242
Goal Weight: 220 by June 1st

I hope to lose more than that, but I think that is a realistic goal to start with.

Tuesday: Did a HIIT class then had a chicken sandwich.

Wendsday: HIIT and trying to come up with an idea for supper.

Oh as far as reporting works you guys want to do this once a week or what?

I'm feeling that once a week would be good.
I am doing weight training and 30 minutes of biking each day now.

But I love food too much...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So how's everyone doing so far.

I gained some weight (171). Some of it might be diet or lack of activity when I'm at work. Oh well there's always next week.

Gained one pound, didn't make the gym last week as well, and this week isn't looking too promising to make it either. Mom's home cooked dinner on sunday didn't help!

On day 3 of a 4 day and haven't bought any meals, only coffee so far. I've also spent at least 30 minutes working out each day. I haven't weighed myself since Feb. 21st though

Yikes I missed the Mar 1st weigh in.
My closest weigh in date was Feb 26 at 253.3.
Goal: Under 230

Haven't been able to weigh in for a couple of weeks.... will try to get to a scales soon and get an update on progress

I lost 2 pounds and dropped down to 240 pounds the first week. I am trying to eat less. That is not easy because I love food. I am planning to go to the beach this summer, and for once I do not want to look like Santa Claus in a bathing suit. I alternate my exercise between weight lifting and cardio. Seems to be working so far.

Gained a few during spring break and lost a few....

Still weight 167 after 2 weeks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry for the late update.

This week I'm down to 170. I had to hold off on the gym as I messed up my knee and back fairly bad. Some of it was my doing as I'm very competitive with two other people in my class.

Right now I'm trying to focus a little more on diet. Instead of a candy bar at the store I'll grab an apple. I'm also trying to find some new healthy recipies too.

For other activies I've been walking to the store more when the weather is nice. Or if I'm down town and I need to get somewhere that's a few blocks away I just walk instead of taking my car.

Back