JC Cyclists.

Lastly, who saw all of the big crashes at the Tour-Stage 9 today? I can not believe the number of BAD crashes and that French television car clipping that rider was unreal!

It was insane especially watching it full speed. That guy should be fined and fired. INSANE. I am with you too this year seems to have a huge number of crashes, some career ending, and many more race ending than I have ever seen this early on before.

Put me down for one. I am willing to pay a few extra bucks for a good quality jersey and I agree Hincapie makes some pretty nice stuff.
About the crashes.......... today was terrible and the car taking out the two riders in the breakaway was an absolute disgrace.

And the effect of that car incident, another rider saying hi to a barbed wire fence! But serious injuries yes. Tally so far, that I know of; broken nose, broken wrist, broken shoulder blade and broken pelvis.....all on different riders.

And the effect of that car incident, another rider saying hi to a barbed wire fence! But serious injuries yes. Tally so far, that I know of; broken nose, broken wrist, broken shoulder blade and broken pelvis.....all on different riders.

Don't forget about 2 concusions, both on radio shack riders, and possible collar bone on Tom Boonen

How many Jc'ers actually race? I'm curious and if there is anyone who takes it farily seriously, I'd be interested in picking your cycling brain a bit.

How many Jc'ers actually race? I'm curious and if there is anyone who takes it farily seriously, I'd be interested in picking your cycling brain a bit.

I'm in the category of washed up racer these days, but raced mainly MTBs for a decade with the occasional road race/crit thrown in. Still hit the occasional race and hope to get training again once my work/life balance is back in my favor. Hit me up with any questions.

I like this idea, I can picture a pretty freaking sweet kit. My mother-in-law is a designer so I can see if she is interested at all.

That would be awesome! You should definitly look into, I wanna see this idea you have for some sweet kit.

I can't come up with a design, just the initial idea. I imagine something with black pants, a white and blue armed shirt, with a large enough use of the words:

Team Jetcareers.com

on the back of the shirts.

It could have a simple logo on the left side of the chest, on the arms as well as possibly vertically printed on the legs of the pants.

TeamJetcareers.JPG

I opt on the side of simplicity, so printing it too many times on small quantities might get quite mula intensive.

Im doen for two.

But if we do this then we need to team up for some epics like raam or 24 hours of moab.

I'm gonna do raam one day! But probably just with one partner because I can't find anybody else that'll man up and do it :)

I am in for a jersey if they come together. I would vote for a simple and classic design like they used in the 70's. I can also see a large JC logo offset across the back.

I'm gonna do raam one day! But probably just with one partner because I can't find anybody else that'll man up and do it :)

I won't take away from how cool RAAM is, but I would rather do something like the Whistler BC Stage Race. Anyhoo our JC focus might benefit from something a little less grand at least initially. Say a local race?

I'm in the category of washed up racer these days, but raced mainly MTBs for a decade with the occasional road race/crit thrown in. Still hit the occasional race and hope to get training again once my work/life balance is back in my favor. Hit me up with any questions.

Washed up racer # 2 here....

Just got my Moots custom CR roadie two weeks ago: with SRAM red and Mavic Wheels.

Its freakin sweet!

Wow, nice bike! I have seen a couple of Moots frames and they look really well done.

I am still working on my search at a lower budget, but I am strongly leaning towards a particular Orbea I have been test riding. It is build with SRAM Force and a pretty sweet set of Mavic wheels. Have to do some more testing through this week before I decide.

So how goes the impotence? Did they fix that issue yet? The main reason why I wouldn't bike seriously.

Back