It's official: Virgin America to merge with Alaska Airlines

So Alaska ?

Some articles have reported they have a high bid. However, I still can't imagine it. It's completely opposite of everything Alaska Air Group management has touted for the last few years. That's not to say it wont happen by any means.

Ahhhhhh......huh?
I can't believe I unhid your posts long enough to actually reply, but I'm referring to multiple posts like this one:
Unfortunately not. Our scope is almost non-existent. Pretty scary...
Which seem to be abundant any time the subject of AS scope and merger language comes up, from people who actually work there. Or do you just not pay attention to those threads because AS is just a little upstart and needs to be put in their place for being impertinent to Delta? Or maybe they're just inferior people and pilots because they don't fly international and clearly don't know anything about challenging terrain or weather ops?

I think it's Skywest
71M2Wu68JJL._SL1500_.jpg

A LOT. Scope is not just to do with RJs. It covers merger/purchase/buyout/etc protections. Alaska Air Group could whipsaw Alaska/Virgin legally.
I mean, what else would the Group do with them? Shut 'em down to eliminate the competition?

Back