It's been about a month now....

I just sent my stuff in to AE yesterday. Told me to get to 85-90 hours of ME and they would see about an interview. I was able to build a ton of ME time quick once I got my MEI.

I just sent my stuff in to AE yesterday. Told me to get to 85-90 hours of ME and they would see about an interview. I was able to build a ton of ME time quick once I got my MEI.

Gooda Ruck! Congrats on the MEI, BTW. I forgot you had that ride coming up. So much fun teaching multi!

I have updated my stuff about every week. Sent out thank you letters the day after I got home. Followed all of the directions of the recruiters. Haven't heard a peep from anyone.

I have updated my stuff about every week. Sent out thank you letters the day after I got home. Followed all of the directions of the recruiters. Haven't heard a peep from anyone.

That is where I am at right now.

Airnet did call me but I had to decline since they really aren't looking to grow as a company and in my opinion will have to furlough again as the banks continue to reduce their check hauling needs. Still hoping to get a call from AE but Craig hasn't peeped since telling me to get to 85-90 hours multi in an email. I am now at 92 hours ME.

Back