In-N-Out

Screen shot 2010-10-11 at 11.09.46 AM.png

Don't worry, you'll work the meal off on the walk back!:D

If you get lost and walk 4 hours, maybe ;)

That Double-Double is 670 calories. Add 400 for the fries and another 700 for a chocolate shake. That's about 1900 calories - depending on how much ketchup.

That's about 20 miles walking, or somewhere north of a six hour walk.

I'm in. Not because I haven't had it, I just want to be there with those who haven't ever had it before. Such a glorious experience.

We have a 28 hour overnight in Vegas, we stay in the Best Western McCarran. 20 min walk from In N Out. Us lakers love to eat and drink!!! Hit us up!!

I may get crucified for this but my first experience at In-n-Out(the one being discussed here) was extremely disappointing. 20 min wait for the food and it was mediocre at best.

Maybe just an anomaly but I was not impressed especially considering the hype In-N-Out gets.

I may get crucified for this but my first experience at In-n-Out(the one being discussed here) was extremely disappointing. 20 min wait for the food and it was mediocre at best.

Maybe just an anomaly but I was not impressed especially considering the hype In-N-Out gets.

I've had plenty of burgers all over the place and I have to agree with you. I just don't get the hype around the joint. It's just another fast food burger IMHO.

I've had plenty of burgers all over the place and I have to agree with you. I just don't get the hype around the joint. It's just another fast food burger IMHO.

I have had countless better burgers to say the least. Even Wendy's is generally better than that thing. And the group I was with concurred, all I-N-O virgins.

I love 'em but I prefer Whataburger wiff cheez no onyunz.

Don't feel bad, it's mainly hype. I don't get it either and I have eaten there plenty when I lived in AZ.

Maybe if you walk in a straight line but it's about 4 miles if you bob and weave around all the hooker card hander out people.

The card-snapping thing they do makes me want to physically choke them out.

Back