Hawker 900XP down, 2/7/24

Why do you hate me so? I was complimenting you. Did you not get that? I appreciate a great deal of what you have to say. Really, I do.
I don't hate you. I'm uncertain who you are. Get out of your head and look at form810 on jetcareers. You say a lot of things using the sort of uncommon writing that although specific and precise ends up looking like a self affirming word salad and no one cares. I don't know who you are or what you do and because of that I don't care what you think. The only possible way to have people not just scroll past your long winded and well written posts is to come clean about who you are, where you came from and what you do. It's the internet, but people use it too.

I reread your post. You got unexpectedly rolled upside down and it's no big deal? I'm fine with people that fly airplanes that can roll at 450 degrees/second, you can buy one, it's called the Gamebird, It's a pretty cool airplane. You say a lot of things and never offer any proof, what were you flying and where did you experience such a "violent" upset? You refuse to give any indication of what sort of flying and who you might be flying for but you refuse to give any info about yourself. I'm a superfluous arrogant •, but I'm 100% honest about what I've done, where I've been and the fact that I'm unsure that I have an intellectual advantage over anyone, you assume you're the smartest person in the room, and that makes me happy. Now I know I'm not the biggest •. Good luck.
I've only ever flown one that rolled at 400 degrees/sec.

Does that allay your paranoia?

I don't hate you. I'm uncertain who you are. Get out of your head and look at form810 on jetcareers. You say a lot of things using the sort of uncommon writing that although specific and precise ends up looking like a self affirming word salad and no one cares. I don't know who you are or what you do and because of that I don't care what you think. The only possible way to have people not just scroll past your long winded and well written posts is to come clean about who you are, where you came from and what you do. It's the internet, but people use it too.
It may be "uncommon". That does NOT make it improper English. Did you ever, even for a moment, consider that the common usage of English by its common users is AFU?

View: https://youtu.be/fMAUBMvFncY

Go with what I say. Everything else is, really, truly, immaterial. It's the ideas that matter. Not the person who states them.

This is precisely our nation's current political suck. No one care WHAT anyone says. Everybody cares only WHO says something.

Tell me something about yourself, otherwise you're just internet jibberjabber, you're not real.
I guess, as vexing as it may be, you'll just have to abide the ghost then. Or not. But please, even if you don't, you need not be so nasty.

I've told you before. I operate, fly, and manage aerial appliances. Is that not sufficient?

Go with what I say. Everything else is, really, truly, immaterial. It's the ideas that matter. Not the person who states them.

This is precisely our nation's current political suck. No one care WHAT anyone says. Everybody cares only WHO says something.
Go with what you say? I have no idea who you are. Given your circumstance I might insist that you go with what I say. I hope you can concede that's inequitable. Who are you?

Go with what you say? I have no idea who you are. Given your circumstance I might insist that you go with what I say. I hope you can concede that's inequitable. Who are you?
Ideas transcend individuals. It matters not from whence the idea comes. All that matters is the idea. As I said before, the fact that people don't get this fact is a YUGE problem right now.

When I was a small child, one day my grandfather told me, "You can do unlimited good in the world if you don't care who gets the credit." I think my grandfather an Nikola Tesla must have been buds.

Ideas transcend individuals. It matters not from whence the idea comes. All that matters is the idea. As I said before, the fact that people don't get this fact is a YUGE problem right now.

When I was a small child, one day my grandfather told me, "You can do unlimited good in the world if you don't care who gets the credit." I think my grandfather an Nikola Tesla must have been buds.
I think you're fibbing, your grandpa never said that to you and he never knew Tesla. You love to think that's true and perhaps you believe it. My grandpa actually worked in radio and early electronics and Tesla would've been a friend of his fathers or one of his uncles friends but he never said that and I would never claim that he did. He did a lot of things but claiming Nikola Tesla was even remotely connected was not one of them.

I wrote that in jest. I haven't had to get stitches for quite a while and I mostly ignore mirrors.
I fall down a lot, have been in a couple brawls in years gone by where I shouldn't have been, and just got old, generally, where some stitches (and I did that one time personally - not at all recommended) were required. I try to ignore mirrors, too, with varying degrees of success.

Believe it or not, my worst visit to urgent care was for removal of an embedded tick in a very personal place I could neither see nor excise. I felt badly for the nurse who accomplished the task but more embarrassed for the process required. I hope never to have a tick that requires the same of me in a location such as that, whatever the professionalism of the caregiver🤷‍♂️

I'm still going to use the quote in different places as circumstances permit, if you don't mind. If you do, I'll respect your preference.

Last edited:
I fall down a lot, have been in a couple brawls in years gone by where I shouldn't have been, and just got old, generally, where some stitches (and I did that one time personally - not at all recommended) were required. I try to ignore mirrors, too, with varying degrees of success.

Believe it or not, my worst visit to urgent care was for removal of an embedded tick in a very personal place I could neither see nor excise. I felt badly for the nurse who accomplished the task but more embarrassed for the process required. I hope never to have a tick that requires the same of me in a location such as that, whatever the professionalism of the caregiver🤷‍♂️

I'm still going to use the quote in different places as circumstances permit, if you don't mind. If you do, I'll respect your preference.
Go for broke. I'd be honored. You certainly have a way with words, I assume that's a product of writing sermons for a number of years. I know you're not doing that these days but you developed a skill most will never know, although I doubt humor was top of mind. I think you should try stand up, just write some nonsense that makes you giggle and try an open mic night. Sam Kinison was a preacher before he was one of the most famous people on the planet. Maybe now is your time.

Go for broke. I'd be honored. You certainly have a way with words, I assume that's a product of writing sermons for a number of years. I know you're not doing that these days but you developed a skill most will never know, although I doubt humor was top of mind. I think you should try stand up, just write some nonsense that makes you giggle and try an open mic night. Sam Kinison was a preacher before he was one of the most famous people on the planet. Maybe now is your time.
You're kind, beyond (I think) what many understand.

I enjoy interacting here but not generally, in public. I've been encouraged to write, but I do so for me and share in a "safe" environment, or as nearly so as I understand it to be.

IDK, I learned in some fashion to be an (imperfect) communicator. Certainly not the best and far too verbose, I still love to talk and to write, whatever impact that may have around me.

My perspective is simple. I don't believe i am unique and that the things I see/know/experience are likely a common thing for most people. I see what they do. I feel what they do. My single difference is that, sometimes I act as they can't - but the things I see/feel/experience are no different than anyone else might know.

Doesn't really matter if it is fire or divorce or the raising of children, I write about the things I know by experience and guess that many of those things are common to a lot of us. No answers here, but observations about the life,- good times and bad - we all share in one way or another.

I appreciate your kind words and that you accept me for the man I am. That says as much about you as it does about me.

Sleep well as night falls.

You're kind, beyond (I think) what many understand.

I enjoy interacting here but not generally, in public. I've been encouraged to write, but I do so for me and share in a "safe" environment, or as nearly so as I understand it to be.

IDK, I learned in some fashion to be an (imperfect) communicator. Certainly not the best and far too verbose, I still love to talk and to write, whatever impact that may have around me.

My perspective is simple. I don't believe i am unique and that the things I see/know/experience are likely a common thing for most people. I see what they do. I feel what they do. My single difference is that, sometimes I act as they can't - but the things I see/feel/experience are no different than anyone else might know.

Doesn't really matter if it is fire or divorce or the raising of children, I write about the things I know by experience and guess that many of those things are common to a lot of us. No answers here, but observations about the life,- good times and bad - we all share in one way or another.

I appreciate your kind words and that you accept me for the man I am. That says as much about you as it does about me.

Sleep well as night falls.
I think you're discounting the very things that people would connect with in a humble humorous setting. But I also think that if that's not what you want to do it's not going to hurt anybody's feelings. I suppose someone like me out in the internet ether might occasionally wonder about perhaps a missed opportunity for you, but I get it.

P.S. Never tell anyone I'm a nice person, it might upset them.

New math or something?

360 degrees = all the way around, 180 degrees = upside down, yes?
Interpolating here…. But your math checks out, Steve.
IMG_0239.jpeg

Back