has anyone noticed yet...

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
that Doug's on the BEACH in daytona.. what kind of a freekin layover is that?! sheesh.. here I am at home and he's at the BEACH! at least it's before the hurricane! haha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I love the line he had in there earlier in the day "Yes i do change airplanes each time i go thru atlanta, and yes it does suck!" haha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Must be rough, of course it looks like he woke up awfully early and he didn't have much of a chance to enjoy it. I'm guessing he was on the 6:05ish flight out that morning that flies over my head on my way to school every afternoon. I pass that Krispy Kreme where he got donuts on my way to the airport every day. Mmmmm, donuts.

I think it's funny that you think the beach is so unbelievable because you don't live near the water. But with my house overlooking the water, I don't think a room facing the beach is so cool (but I do like to have it).

I take it you'd feel bad if I told you about my 24-hour layover in Mazatlan a few weeks back. It's a tough job being a reserve Captain, but someone has to do it!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Smilecrunch.gif

An FE friend of my husband's recently spent seven weeks in the Dominican Republic w/ their plane grounded! Now that got old!

Back