Gulfstream/PFJ/ATP

Status
Not open for further replies.
shouldn't you be cross checking ATPs print ads with their website for inaccuracies then making ranting posts calling them names with misrepresentations of what's actually on their site?

How's falcon? they pay you for your services or is it free of charge?

Oh I'm sorry that as a veteran I don't expect to see a business mislead myself or fellow service members who might want to use their VA benefits on flight training.

Nevertheless, that issue has been resolved. To the satisfaction of the Veteran Affairs regional office and to veteran education advocacy groups.

If it takes people like myself who are looking out for service member's interests to get companies to correct information then so be it. Not going to be ashamed of that.

Falcon paid me well for my services as a flight instructor. Flight instructing was the only capacity of employment that I was offered and accepted with the company. As such, I highly recommend it to those who are looking for a stable, well run, honest company to work for.

And since I'm not actively attempting to recruit people into my FBO while trashing ATP then something must be up. Glad to see you're keeping score.

Who is actively trying to recruit people into an FBO while thrashing ATP?

It's fairly clear to me that ATP doesn't need any help in ruining their "image."

Oh I'm sorry that as a veteran I don't expect to see a business mislead myself or fellow service members who might want to use their VA benefits on flight training.

Nevertheless, that issue has been resolved. To the satisfaction of the Veteran Affairs regional office and to veteran education advocacy groups.

If it takes people like myself who are looking out for service member's interests to get companies to correct information then so be it. Not going to be ashamed of that.

Falcon paid me well for my services as a flight instructor. Flight instructing was the only capacity of employment that I was offered and accepted with the company. As such, I highly recommend it to those who are looking for a stable, well run, honest company to work for.

Who is actively trying to recruit people into an FBO while thrashing ATP?

It's fairly clear to me that ATP doesn't need any help in ruining their "image."
So you work for free guess we know what you think of yourself then.

Thanks for the rant you're funny.

Nevertheless, that doesn't mean I'm going to allow a company to provide false advertising to service members.

Ahhh I don't think you actually read the document on ATP's site to which you are referring. I did and it didn't say what you said it did.

I have also read several posts in which you are very nasty toward ATP. I'm thinking about hangin out over in the falcon forum and providing the same service to their prospective students that you have taken upon yourself to provide to prospective ATP students.

For one, you don't know what specific documents I'm talking about that were referenced to VA offices in numerous states that ATP has training locations. The problems and issues have been resolved, so there really isn't much point in further discussing it. Especially considering the latest news from ATP regarding actual VA benefit use for certain 141 VA Approved courses - bravo.

Second, very nasty toward ATP? Now that's funny. I'm sorry I've disturbed your emotional bond with AllATPs.

Anyway. . .moving on.

For one, you don't know what specific documents I'm talking about that were referenced to VA offices in numerous states that ATP has training locations. The problems and issues have been resolved, so there really isn't much point in further discussing it. Especially considering the latest news from ATP regarding actual VA benefit use for certain 141 VA Approved courses - bravo.
You mean the problems and issues that you made up?
Second, very nasty toward ATP? Now that's funny. I'm sorry I've disturbed your emotional bond with AllATPs.
Should I go dig some of the stuff up you've said about ATP. Hmmm seem to remember a really good one in the falcon forum.....

Anyway. . .moving on.
Guess I'll be taking my show over to the falcon forum then.

And since I'm not actively attempting to recruit people into my FBO while trashing ATP then something must be up. Glad to see you're keeping score.
WTF
I didn't name the FBO that I did my PVT at so how could I be recruiting people, also where have I trashed ATP.

So you work for free guess we know what you think of yourself then.

Thanks for the rant you're funny.

Moleman. Welcome to Jetcareers.com. Please look both ways before merging into traffic. Thanks.

Moleman, I gotta ask, how did you get a loan to pay GIA to let you act as right seat balast? I heard its bitch to get any type of loans right now... Or do you just have really rich parents like me?

Oh. . .it's all clear now.

Clear? I am new to this, but this isn't clear at all. Can anyone clearly state what the issue is here?

A civilian friend's offspring asked me what I thought about this program, I had to assume because he was thinking about enrolling, and I have been doing some research. My search engine led me here. Why is there so much emotion attached to this issue? I've been in the airline industry for decades and involved with most facets of it, and I obviously have missed something here in this discussion.

Clear? I am new to this, but this isn't clear at all. Can anyone clearly state what the issue is here?

A civilian friend's offspring asked me what I thought about this program, I had to assume because he was thinking about enrolling, and I have been doing some research. My search engine led me here. Why is there so much emotion attached to this issue? I've been in the airline industry for decades and involved with most facets of it, and I obviously have missed something here in this discussion.
What it boils down to is how would you feel if someone with no experience was willing to pay the company you work for $25,000 to do your job for free?

If you don't have a problem with that then this discussion wont mean anything to you.

Moleman. Welcome to Jetcareers.com. Please look both ways before merging into traffic. Thanks.

Thanks for the welcome!

Have you noticed what this surreal fellow is saying about one of your advertisers?

Have you investigated as to whether or not his accusations are true. Is one of your advertisers really attempting to mislead people or is this guy jumping to conclusions?

It appears to me that he made no effort to ascertain the facts but instead immediately launched into attack mode.

It appears a discrepancy existed between a print ad and a web page, as to whether or not the school was VA approved. Hardly a reason to believe someone was being mislead.

Seems to me this guy jumped to a conclusion without spending much time trying to figure out what was going on.

Pretty sure if you looked through his posts you'd find a clear history of building up Falcon while tearing down ATP.

Is this the type of behavior you'd like to see from everyone here?

I also have to wonder why an airline pilot with no pony in the race would be crosschecking ATPs print ads to their website within days of the add hitting.

I'm wondering if this type of behavior is acceptable here? Is it cool for me to enter the forums of other schools and make similar accusations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back