Furlough Estimates

Well said!

I've said it before. Perhaps the most important thing President Trump did was what he didn't do; use the pandemic as an excuse to seize power like so many other world leaders have done.

We're three days away from an Administration that rejects the Founding Principles of individual rights and limited government. It's scary. But what's more scary is the number of We The People who agree with them.

Im scared violate me daddy government!

Stopped reading right there. Take your racist comment somewhere else.
This is the crux of the issue. You got triggered at the first sentence and went pure defensive because any opinion or viewpoint outside of your vision of the world is uncomfortable for you.

I have bad news, we're a nation of almost 330M people, and not all of them look like you, live like you, or think like you. You would be far better served thinking about how the people that don't fit into your specific demographic deal with the issues that you think are trivial. That's the root of empathy and the path to change.

Last edited:
Donald Trump incited an insurrection and attempted coup of this government, and continues to claim he won what has been objectively called a free and fair election alleging disproven conspiracies, when in fact he lost both the EC and popular vote by wide margins. “The ballots were rigged, except when GOP senators were elected”, voting places / hours were modified against state statutes to prevent democratic voters from casting their ballots. Every lawsuit filed by the Trump campaign alleging election fraud has been laughed / dismissed out off court, many by Trumps own appointed judges.

So please, tell us again how the Democrats are the ones violating the constitution.

G’head, I’ll wait.

The authorities first said the mob planned assassinations of Congress members and then later walked it back. I don’t think these people actually expected to topple government and coerce someone into admitting Biden lost and Trump won.

I don’t understand the whole election fraud allegation thing. Show the proof or shut it. I agree this whole thing has become ridiculous and the man needs to admit defeat and go out graciously.

That said, Trump is about to cancel the travel restrictions from Europe and Brazil, and the Biden incoming administration has said they will block this attempt:

Trump never had a federal mask mandate, it seems Biden is going to make one (for 100 days he claims).

Say what you want, but Biden has made it clear he is going to make mandates to fight Covid. I’m against any federal level mandates for this Covid fight. We are 1 year in. The light at the end of the tunnel is here. No point in giving more power away at the federal level and have them dictate to us.

But I’ll also be critical of Trump. The guy’s 2020 mantra was to win re-election, and he clearly took steps that he thought helped his chances but hurt the fight against Covid. Mass testing was a classic example. It was easy in Michigan for me, a PITA to do it in rural PA. Trump didn’t want mass testing during his election year. He took a gamble and lost. I’m not saying he should have done any Federal mandates, but he should have made a national effort to have mass testing available.

The Dems are going to make it much more strict on the federal level. We just don’t need these kinds of actions over 1 year into Covid. Once that power is acquiesced, forget it. Remember that 3-1-1 rule that we got in 2006 for some plot to blow up planes over the Atlantic? To this day that rule hasn’t changed despite 15 years later.

I’m just looking forward to getting this all behind us. Let’s take the shots and put Covid to bed. Let’s get the economy strong, businesses re-open, airline travel back. I just have a feeling that Dems are going to virtue signal on Covid much longer than they should.

Our nation should make it clear. Once everyone has had a chance to take a shot, and they either took it or refused it, then the country should fully open and you risk it if you refused the shot. They’re saying by Dec 2021 anyone who wants a shot should have it latest by then. If your (collective your) dumbass doesn’t take the vaccine, then you risk it as the rest of us get back to a normal life.

The authorities first said the mob planned assassinations of Congress members and then later walked it back. I don’t think these people actually expected to topple government and coerce someone into admitting Biden lost and Trump won.

I don’t understand the whole election fraud allegation thing. Show the proof or shut it. I agree this whole thing has become ridiculous and the man needs to admit defeat and go out graciously.

That said, Trump is about to cancel the travel restrictions from Europe and Brazil, and the Biden incoming administration has said they will block this attempt:

Trump never had a federal mask mandate, it seems Biden is going to make one (for 100 days he claims).

Say what you want, but Biden has made it clear he is going to make mandates to fight Covid. I’m against any federal level mandates for this Covid fight. We are 1 year in. The light at the end of the tunnel is here. No point in giving more power away at the federal level and have them dictate to us.

But I’ll also be critical of Trump. The guy’s 2020 mantra was to win re-election, and he clearly took steps that he thought helped his chances but hurt the fight against Covid. Mass testing was a classic example. It was easy in Michigan for me, a PITA to do it in rural PA. Trump didn’t want mass testing during his election year. He took a gamble and lost. I’m not saying he should have done any Federal mandates, but he should have made a national effort to have mass testing available.

The Dems are going to make it much more strict on the federal level. We just don’t need these kinds of actions over 1 year into Covid. Once that power is acquiesced, forget it. Remember that 3-1-1 rule that we got in 2006 for some plot to blow up planes over the Atlantic? To this day that rule hasn’t changed despite 15 years later.

I’m just looking forward to getting this all behind us. Let’s take the shots and put Covid to bed. Let’s get the economy strong, businesses re-open, airline travel back. I just have a feeling that Dems are going to virtue signal on Covid much longer than they should.

Our nation should make it clear. Once everyone has had a chance to take a shot, and they either took it or refused it, then the country should fully open and you risk it if you refused the shot. They’re saying by Dec 2021 anyone who wants a shot should have it latest by then. If your (collective your) dumbass doesn’t take the vaccine, then you risk it as the rest of us get back to a normal life.
So you’ve changed your stance on taking the vaccine???

So you’ve changed your stance on taking the vaccine???

I was always going to take it, it's just before I wanted to wait and see ~6 months data on this once millions get vaccinated. But now I want it ASAP. Over this winter break, I saw and spoke with my father and older brother. At the time they had shot #1. No side effects. Just took shot #2 last week, and both said they had slight muscle ache and fatigue. They were still able to go to work the next day and see patients. Both of them have highly, highly suggested I take it right away.

So sign me up.

Not a single funny bone in yer body?

It was a joke.
Oh sorry
fc18ae1fa10ea32c60972e1afdf4802a.jpg

(sorry for the "your mom" joke but it was low hanging fruit)

I was always going to take it, it's just before I wanted to wait and see ~6 months data on this once millions get vaccinated. But now I want it ASAP. Over this winter break, I saw and spoke with my father and older brother. At the time they had shot #1. No side effects. Just took shot #2 last week, and both said they had slight muscle ache and fatigue. They were still able to go to work the next day and see patients. Both of them have highly, highly suggested I take it right away.

So sign me up.
So that would be a “Yes”.

So sign me up.

Back