Furlough Estimates

Well said!

I've said it before. Perhaps the most important thing President Trump did was what he didn't do; use the pandemic as an excuse to seize power like so many other world leaders have done.

We're three days away from an Administration that rejects the Founding Principles of individual rights and limited government. It's scary. But what's more scary is the number of We The People who agree with them.

At this point you have to be trolling us with these stupid posts of yours. It’s the only thing that makes sense.

That’s good it means my sarcasm skills are improving.

To be perfectly clear, no amount of deaths would make it OK for mask mandates or shutting businesses down against their will. Period. Ever.

The government gets its power from the consent of the governed. This means people should be able to choose whether to go out or not, whether to wear a mask or not, and whether they want to eat in a restaurant or not. People who are worried can choose to stay home. People who can’t stay home who don’t want to give it to grandma can adjust their grandma visiting schedules accordingly. People who live with at risk people can adjust their behaviors accordingly.

It’s simply too damned bad if people are scared. Government overreach has proven itself to be the most dangerous threat to freedom time and time again. I’m not willing to entertain it one bit. These panicky donkeys think the virus numbers are scary? Sheesh, take a look at governments around the world. Doesn’t hold a candle imho.
It's nice to be white and self-dependent, isn't it?

For a lot of our population ordering food from Instacart isn't an option, no grub hub, door dash, or uber easts either. Grandma or grandpa is watching the kids while mom and dad try to scrape a living by, assuming either still has a job in the first place or is even in the picture.

If you're willing to do your job within the lines of the FAR's because you believe they're there for a reason, then you need to accept that new guidelines have to be adapted to protect public safety because not everybody is going to be smart or responsible on a regular basis when it comes to health and protecting the vulnerable.

Where do you want time to start? The COVID is a hoax posts, or the apparent praising of the current administration for not attempting to seize power? I mean really, are you serious dude?
Start with the question I asked. What about the incoming Administration makes you think that they believe in the Founding Principles of this nation?

No, that’s on you. You explain why you think they do not believe in the Founding Principles, as you’re the one making the claim.
Don’t waste your time. This guy supports the people and president that just tried to overthrow the government. Then wants to talk about “founding principles.”

he‘s either a troll or an idiot. Neither is worth the time or effort.

Then refute me. Tell me why I'm wrong. Tell me what you have observed about the incoming Administration that makes you think they honor and respect our Founding Principles.

Unlike the outgoing Administration, they support a peaceful transfer of power as George Washington allowed at the end of his second term; and John Adams did even after he lost reelection in 1800, starting a norm that endured until the 2020 elections.

Well said!

I've said it before. Perhaps the most important thing President Trump did was what he didn't do; use the pandemic as an excuse to seize power like so many other world leaders have done.

We're three days away from an Administration that rejects the Founding Principles of individual rights and limited government. It's scary. But what's more scary is the number of We The People who agree with them.
Your boy lost, get over it, the more you go on the bigger of a sore looser you look.

No. He brought up a fair point.
Donald Trump incited an insurrection and attempted coup of this government, and continues to claim he won what has been objectively called a free and fair election alleging disproven conspiracies, when in fact he lost both the EC and popular vote by wide margins. “The ballots were rigged, except when GOP senators were elected”, voting places / hours were modified against state statutes to prevent democratic voters from casting their ballots. Every lawsuit filed by the Trump campaign alleging election fraud has been laughed / dismissed out off court, many by Trumps own appointed judges.

So please, tell us again how the Democrats are the ones violating the constitution.

G’head, I’ll wait.

Back