For the under 21 crowd...

I dance so bad, most white boys say, "Damn! someone check that black guy's blood sugar content!"

[ QUOTE ]
I just don't get when to hit the freekin squares! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

When they flash, nimrod!

You gotta have rhythm. If you look at the squares or your feet, you'll fall. Trust me. I tried it at first. BTW, they flash when you step on them not when you SHOULD step on them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Technically, you're supposed to hit the square when the arrow gets to the top. Some freaks can do this without looking at the machine or with the arrows turned OFF.

[ QUOTE ]
I dance so bad, most white boys say, "Damn! someone check that black guy's blood sugar content!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Black man can't dance, Chinese players in the NBA, what the hell is this world coming to.

It's the end of the world, my friend! It's the "Quickening" as foretold by Art Bell.

[ QUOTE ]
Chinese players in the NBA, what the hell is this world coming to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, there are over a billion Chinese people, so you figure just one has to have some hoops skills. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Alright Tony, I'' give you that one, though, considering the odds, this should have happened years ago.

Still waiting for a brother to win the Gold Medal in a swimming event or a white boy as a boxing championship.

I think there was another one a few years ago -- kind of a role player kind of guy. I believe he played on one of the Texas teams, but I'm not sure. He wasn't as big of a name as Yao, that's for sure.

Back