For All my Buffalo Soldiers

I_Money

So it seems I am incharge of organizing the 18-21 year old fuction!

Strip Club - this was originally thrown out, expecting very little reponse - I thought it would be me and Bufallo Soldier SkyGuyEd representing JC, shelling out $20s, smoking cigars. But the Buffalo Soldier army got a lot of interest. I am all game for a good night at the strip club - there are 2 things though: If we go somewhere, it is going to be a classy joint, just for a good time. I also felt kind of bad, the Studio 54, and Karoke ideas seemed to loose a lot of atendees - that is not cool in my idea.

Club - I am all about going clubbing, is there anywhere for the under 21 crowd to boggy-oggi-woogy! Do not worry Buffalo soldiers, if you guys hang out with me, there will be more girls and more then the strip clubs.

Misc - There were some other ideas, like that big fan thing, rollar coasters, mudd wrestling contest and bowling however I think they would get expensive.

I would like an idea of who is going to be a Buffalo Soldier - and what are your thoughts about the ideas.

Be warned, I am not going to be a big warrior - I have a big weekend with a girl from HS this weekend (UMM-HMM), Vegas with you guys next weekend, and then a HUGE weekend in BOS - you have seen the other post HERE so I will probably be calling it a night around 3:00.

PITE, BITW!!

Buffalo Soldier? Dude, you need to put the joint down and step away from the Bob Marley CD. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Buffalo Soldier?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dreadlock Rasta !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bandit.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Umm - so under 21ers what are we doing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that the same thing you say to groups of girls at the club? I think soooooo... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mate is that how you pick them up??? Mate when I am chatting to girls in the club - they think I am Patto Vantan -

who is? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

hahaha sorry - could...n't...re..sis..t... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
So no under 21ers coming out with Ed and I - LOOSERS!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's LOSER. If you're going to insult them, at least spell it right. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Click Here

So no under 21ers coming out with Ed and I - LOOSERS!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'm the only other under 21 year old. But if you guys are going to a Strip Joint or anything of the like, you'll have to count me out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Nah it's cool I'm sure we'll find something we'll all enjoy (not sure what's not to enjoy about neeked women)... anyway hell I'd be just as happy chillin doing absouletely nothing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif seriously

Well I don't want to be the party pooper. And I was just informed today that I have a test on that saturday in the afternoon. So Im going to see if I can get out of it. If I can't then I won't be a problem at all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
And I was just informed today that I have a test on that saturday in the afternoon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Test on Sat? It isn't finals yet! Tell them you have important people to discuss the fine arts of philosophy and history with.....

It's the midterm for one of my online classes. I have to go into school to take it. I sent out an email tonight asking if I could miss it and take a make-up. So I'll see what happens. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

did you give them the right excuse - you'll be meeting and networking with people in the line of work you want to go into?! maybe ask them to schedule you earlier so you can still make it!

the right excuse always helps and if they know you have a big gig going on where you'll be working on your professional connections, they might be more lenient...

it depends tho - some teachers always give the "ohhh it's too early for you to do that, you don't need that now" and i always think it's better to start early than late!

[ QUOTE ]
some teachers always give the "ohhh it's too early for you to do that, you don't need that now"

[/ QUOTE ]

And some of my college professors acted as if their class was either the most important class you'll ever take (dude! It's SPEECH) or was the ONLY class you're taking. Here's hoping you don't have one of THOSE guys.....

Back