FLX taking USC routes??

Another popular Airnet thought...
Starcheck55 said:
I hope I get a call. I can't wait to do my job in a 210 for half the pay!!
kopfschuettel.gif

P.S. Not to beat a dead horse, or whatever the saying is.

Actually, the saying is "Flogging a deceased equine" (FLX'ers will get that one.)

Ernst is still running the show in Orlando, nothing has really changed. (crossing my fingers)

We continue to gain some routes, and to lose some.

The "contract" is still the same. If you work there less than 6 months, you have to return the $1000 sign on bonus.

On another topic, the headquarters recently moved in Orlando. We moved to the other side of the airport, into a much nicer, newer hanger/office building.

Glad to see someone is benefiting from Bayside.
We were promised deep pockets and an improved company. We got furloughs, sold airplanes, and runs lost to FLX.
FLX gets Airnet runs and a new HQ.
Awesome! :nana2:

We were promised deep pockets and an improved company. We got furloughs, sold airplanes, and runs lost to FLX.

Well, Airnet did get some new runs out of CRW.

Starcheck55 said:
I hope I get a call. I can't wait to do my job in a 210 for half the pay!!
kopfschuettel.gif

I thought it deserved a repost Mike. I agree with you completely! As a former Airnet pilot I'm not all that excited about the idea of working for FLX, especially with Bayside behind the scenes. But, what else is there......

I just heard a rumor. With as big as it is, I'm sure it's not true, otherwise it would almost certainly be on here already. But all the same, just thought I would ask. I was talking with a former SIC of mine, and she said she heard about a week ago that FLX lost their certificate. Is there any truth to this?? Like I said, if there was I'm sure something would already be on here about it.

mmmmmmmm. I have no insider knowledge, but flightaware seems to indicate that if they lost their certificate, there are an awful lot of guys flying around illegally today.

mmmmmmmm. I have no insider knowledge, but flightaware seems to indicate that if they lost their certificate, there are an awful lot of guys flying around illegally today.

Very good point. I didn't even think to check Flightaware. I didn't figure it was true, other wise it would have been up here on JC with lightning speed. I wouldn't doubt that it would have been posted on here even before Bayside even knew...lol

I just got off the phone with our DO, and he said there's some stuff in the works that could result in mass callbacks in the next month or two. I've learned not to hold my breath, but it sounds like possibly, maybe, somewhat unlikely, there's some good news in the future.

At the rate I'm going I'll still be sitting here by the phone in the next month or two, so maybe I'll be able to get back on with Airnet....

Back