FLL to Miami area shuttle?

ZapBrannigan

If it ain’t a Boeing, I’m not going. No choice.
Anybody know of a decently priced shuttle to get from FLL to a hotel in Miami? Cheapest I've been able to find so far is $70. Want something I can reserve in advance. Thank you!

The JC Members only shuttle. No, seriously, shoot me a PM mike and I'll give you a lift. I think all these overly priced mini vans are around $70-80.

That's awesome of you but this is for a family vacation in March. Me the wife the kiddo and luggage! Wouldn't subject you to that! Lol

I hate to take a chance on Uber because I'll have the whole tribe with me and they'll be tired and cranky from traveling. Would go a long way towards the longevity of my marriage to have someone there holding a sign that says "Zapp Brannigan" so we can load up our bags and hit the road ASAP.

My .02, my wife and I had a few days in that area early in the the month, there were a lot of Uber cars around the airport. We used them to and from Deerfield. It worked out well. Have a good trip!

I know this is an old thread, but I'll put this up if anyone else needs it.

There is van service from the FLL area to the TRI-Rail station. The last TRI-Rail station in Miami is just east of MIA and attaches to the rental car station. You can then take the free electric tram (2 minute ride) to the airport. Its about a 45 minute ride on the TRI-Rail, and according to http://www.tri-rail.com/ costs less than 4 dollars.

Back