Flight Express is hiring

Well, How ya doin upup89? Maybe I'll run into you around Central some day. You didn't have an alternator problem a few weeks ago and have to come back in did you?

That'd be me alright. Usually I'm the one sleeping in the recliner or hogging the computer. Feel free to wake me up/say hi.

Thanks Boris, How is that MU2 treating you? How can I sneak a ride?

It's treating me pretty well right now, since I haven't seen it for a few weeks. On Demand is deader than Jimmy Hoffa so I'm spending most of the months of December and January (and about half of February) working on my manicure and posting on JC way too much. New run starts in February, though, and I'm always glad for company if anyone wants to spend all night haulin the checks. Feel free to PM.

It's treating me pretty well right now, since I haven't seen it for a few weeks. On Demand is deader than Jimmy Hoffa so I'm spending most of the months of December and January (and about half of February) working on my manicure and posting on JC way too much. New run starts in February, though, and I'm always glad for company if anyone wants to spend all night haulin the checks. Feel free to PM.

Liar.

He's spending a lot of time drinking beer, too.

I saw her today. Snow covered and then I blasted it with a blizzard! She is sitting there and just chilling until you want to go flying again. Just waiting for a chance to make noise again.

Liar.

:yeahthat:

matt, they have trouble filling the LIT run because nobody can fit into Streeter's shoes. They're pretty hard to fill, you know.

What the hell times do you fly now? I'll come ride in your death trap for a night . . . I'm not scared of that thing.

Liar.

Hee. Funny (or tragic) because it's true. Mostly funny, I suppose, but check back with me in late February...I don't have an expense account, it could get grim ;)

braunpilot said:
I saw her today. Snow covered and then I blasted it with a blizzard! She is sitting there and just chilling until you want to go flying again. Just waiting for a chance to make noise again.

You jinxed me! Or I jinxed myself...got to go shuttle some car parts sdf-mci today. It was just long enough to remind me how much I like sitting in front of my computer getting paid. Made me remember how all you poor suck...freight dogs are out there in the elements all the time!

mtsu_av8r said:
matt, they have trouble filling the LIT run because nobody can fit into Streeter's shoes. They're pretty hard to fill, you know.

I'm pretty sure God broke the mold after he gave us G.S. And now that a certain tower nazi has hooks in him, all the ladies of the world must swoon, for there will never be another.

mtsu_av8r said:
What the hell times do you fly now? I'll come ride in your death trap for a night . . . I'm not scared of that thing.

As I recall you even have some time in the ole twin honda. Word on the street is it'll be a 5 day/week 12 hour/day gig. Like Flight Express all over again (insert gun-to-head smilie). Supposedly something like 7:30pm-7:30am CPS-MEM-ATL(sit)-MEM-CPS. Even if you're too busy with the trolly dollies and hairgel, pass the word around to commuters...we can take anyone and I'm always keen to meet REAL pilots with shiny wings and uniforms and stuff. ;)

Back