FedEx Going External

To me getting a offer by a major is the closest thing to winning the lottery there is. The pay scale on here that we all look at daily and fantasize about (except for you rich folks at majors) is pretty clear I wouldn't question a thing I would accept the offer and ask for a 40 year deal lol

Do any of the applicants show any sign of movement on the job profile page? ex,. "In process" or "Awaiting Call Back"....or "Hell NO."???

Any updates? Status still showing “under consideration”
Honey, you bess' go back yonder and refill yo Sweet-tea....Its gonna be a while. That old boy, Confusionsus, once told me..."do not seek the battle, it will find you"..... pretty sure that's what he said....

Yes no clue
Honey, you bess' go back yonder and refill yo Sweet-tea....Its gonna be a while. That old boy, Confusionsus, once told me..."do not seek the battle, it will find you"..... pretty sure that's what he said....
[/QUO
yea no clue what you’re talking about

For what it’s worth, when I got hired it was months between the time I applied to when I was called for an interview. I had even forgotten I applied to be honest. Not saying that will be the case this time, but this company doesn’t move fast in general.

So FedEx keeps calling me about part time opportunities. No idea how they got my number or think I'm interested in throwing boxes, as I've only ever applied for the dispatch spot.

I know they aren't calling for that class, but it annoys me when they leave vague messages that don't tell me the title of the position.

So FedEx keeps calling me about part time opportunities. No idea how they got my number or think I'm interested in throwing boxes, as I've only ever applied for the dispatch spot.

I know they aren't calling for that class, but it annoys me when they leave vague messages that don't tell me the title of the position.

Being part-time with FedEx is a good way to get hired by them, I have heard. I don't know if it will work for your situation, but I know that when Pinnacle was in MEM, a lot of people would get dispatch jobs there, work part time throwing boxes at FedEx, and then get hired as "internals" when FedEx had open dispatch positions. Anyhow - it's worth thinking about if you want to get on there.

Being part-time with FedEx is a good way to get hired by them, I have heard. I don't know if it will work for your situation, but I know that when Pinnacle was in MEM, a lot of people would get dispatch jobs there, work part time throwing boxes at FedEx, and then get hired as "internals" when FedEx had open dispatch positions. Anyhow - it's worth thinking about if you want to get on there.
This is true. I know a couple of people who threw boxes for maybe 6 months and then moved as an internal into dispatch.

Old injury from another job. Can’t throw boxes/bags or lug cans around.
If you were truly interested, you'd think outside the box. Pun intended. There are more FedEx positions than box thrower. I know another who went through crew scheduling and another who worked in sorting.

But it's less competition for those who really want in if you'd rather just wait it out.

If you were truly interested, you'd think outside the box. Pun intended. There are more FedEx positions than box thrower. I know another who went through crew scheduling and another who worked in sorting.

But it's less competition for those who really want in if you'd rather just wait it out.

Cargo isn’t really where I wanna be. It’s not one of the ones that I’m gonna put in an extra effort for, if it happens it happens, but if it doesn’t I’m not gonna be broken up.

Back