Features you'd like to see at Jetcareers

Not a long the same lines but I think it would be really cool to do a JC Podcast once weekly or bi-weekly. Could have TG do a topic on aerodynamics every week, Doug do a state of the union, plenty of Airline Pilots to P&M about the industry...etc.

I know I would listen to it.

Solid idea.

Not a long the same lines but I think it would be really cool to do a JC Podcast once weekly or bi-weekly. Could have TG do a topic on aerodynamics every week, Doug do a state of the union, plenty of Airline Pilots to P&M about the industry...etc.

I know I would listen to it.

I think that's a good idea. Add to that list something like the accident/incident case studies that MikeD used to post periodically.

And the chat feature.

Current categories are more numerous than I look at (primarily General Topics, Videos, Humor, CFI Corner, "freight dog forum") but occasionally if a recent topic subject catches my eye then I'll stray there. It would be helpful for an FAQ section to educate participants on forum usage (formatting, rules etc.)

Mr. Taylor, major gratitude for your efforts and leadership on this website. I have learned a lot and appreciate the clearingspace for information exchange. Thanks!!!

in each section a "posts since last visit" button, which shows only the threads with posts that have been posted since you were last logged in

in each section a "posts since last visit" button, which shows only the threads with posts that have been posted since you were last logged in

Try clicking the "New Posts" link on the nav bar. Does exactly that. :)

Doug, I'd like the following features:

-A Wx forum, moderated by a meteorologist. We've talked about this.

-A feature to make me far better looking, more suave, and infinitely more attractive.

killbilly: Aren't "far better looking ... and infinitely more attractive" redundant? Take your pick. You can't have both. Otherwise, I want in on the rich and wealthy action. (BTW - How do I add the chessy looking smiley face, in the note instead of after the Title, to indicate that I am just joking? ...not about being rich an wealthy...)

I wanr a pilots section of personals and oictuea. So if Jace and max and DPA want t o meet a wookiesque pylot I can @ jetcareers.

I wanr a pilots section of personals and oictuea. So if Jace and max and DPA want t o meet a wookiesque pylot I can @ jetcareers.

You know Matt, you didn't seem that inebriated when we left! :)

I think that's a good idea. Add to that list something like the accident/incident case studies that MikeD used to post periodically.

And the chat feature.

If you all want the accident case studies backI can easily ramp them up again. There wasn't much call for them before though....

I try to find accidents from various causes and break them down into a useful learning tool for pilots, adding my own opinions and experience into them.

How about a database of members. Obviously not like we currently have.

A simple search box to type in the persons screen name to bring up their profile. Instead of having to go through 15-20 pages to find IanJ for example.

A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G!

I also dig the podcast idea. There is a serious lack of good aviation podcasts out there (in my opinion).

Back