Features you'd like to see at Jetcareers

I want more emoticons. I can not properly express myself with just :p, ;), :D, and :nana2:. I need two smilies toasting some beers, one smiley puking, a smiley throwing a grenade, a smiley actually beating a dead horse, a smiley giving a thumbs up and, a smiley with poo hitting a fan then subsequently hitting the smiley itself. If you could go ahead and take care of that then that would be great. Mmmmkay?

:yeahthat:

It would be nice to receive an automatic notification via PM if someone posts something new on the Social Group you may belong too. I know you can receive email for it. Also, and expanded about me section would be nice. A lot of times I see a post by someone and I'd like to know a little more about their background.

On APC I like how, at the bottom of a thread page, there are lists of "similar threads". This allows for further reading on a subject if it interests you.

On APC I like how, at the bottom of a thread page, there are lists of "similar threads". This allows for further reading on a subject if it interests you.

Probably the only issue with that are extra database queries. I could always activate it if I get a chance during the peak times in order to watch server loads and see what they do.

Back