Failed MMPI at PEPC?

Who is your HR rep? Who do you give a call to? I tried calling a bunch of numbers and i just keep getting voice mails. I retook mine on Jan 4th

Who is your HR rep? Who do you give a call to? I tried calling a bunch of numbers and i just keep getting voice mails. I retook mine on Jan 4th

You don't call your HR rep.

Click on this link:

http://www.faa.gov/licenses_certificates/medical_certification/rfs/

Then click on the region where you received your TOL. For example, I received mine at the Kansas City, MO PEPC, which is the Central Region.

After clicking on that, call the number for the office and tell them you are an ATC applicant that is checking the status of your medical clearance. They will ask for your name or any other information they need then put you on hold and read your file.

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

Thank you. I called them and they said i passed my medical. I called hr and they said as soon as they get the paperwork they will complete the security clearance.

I keep calling the southern region phone number listed under the link and all I get is voicemail. I even tried hitting '0' for immediate access and when I gave them my SS number they just transferred me back to the number that went straight to voicemail. I've left messages and sent e-mails, I don't know what else I could do to find out anything. I took my re-eval on January 9th. More waiting it seems...

I keep calling the southern region phone number listed under the link and all I get is voicemail. I even tried hitting '0' for immediate access and when I gave them my SS number they just transferred me back to the number that went straight to voicemail. I've left messages and sent e-mails, I don't know what else I could do to find out anything. I took my re-eval on January 9th. More waiting it seems...

They might have been out of the office by the time you called since it's Friday. This also means they will not be back in the office until Monday. I have also had my calls go to voicemail several times so that is really nothing out of the ordinary. The best chance I had of them picking up was Monday morning. You should give that a try.

I got mine two weeks ago. You should call the medical place of your area (KC so Central). They know before the HR rep and also check on your security clearance because my hr rep told me i didn't have one. Then she checked another system and said i did have one but it took two calls. But all is well Class date in June (far away but at least its this year)

I took mine on Feb 7th... I've been calling once a week to the medical place for my region ever since.. we're on a first name basis now... but still no clearance :(

STILL nothing. took it feb 12...she said 3-4 weeks from that time. she told me she left a message on the psychologist's voicemail. going to call again next week.

well i just called the psychologists office and they verified with me that they sent the results out over 3 weeks ago!! but she couldnt give me an address they sent it to so that helped but not really.. my restlessness may be a bit premature.. but :panic:

well i just called the psychologists office and they verified with me that they sent the results out over 3 weeks ago!! but she couldnt give me an address they sent it to so that helped but not really.. my restlessness may be a bit premature.. but :panic:

A quick rule of thumb I have found by the "Tier 2 evalulation" process is that it takes about a week for information to be sent and received between the government. For example, the psychologists send the results to FAA your specific regional office, 1 week. Regional office sends the results to FAA HQ (where a final decision is made), 1 week. HQ tells regional office decision, 1 week. From my experience, each time information is transferred it takes about a week. Overall, it took a couple days short of 2 months for me to hear an answer by talking to my regional office. After I found out, it took about another 2 weeks to get the letter in the mail saying I passed.

Pull up a chair, get comfortable and relax. Unfortunately you have another wait ahead of you. But, you can take some comfort in knowing that you are not alone, and the vast majority of people that have to do the re-eval get their medical cleared, just have to jump through their hoops.

Yeah sucks, but this forum is informative so i'm not worried. Slightly annoyed though, i thought he was going to give me a class date :(

Back