Failed MMPI at PEPC?

Just to update - I found a psychologist and the lady I am dealing with has been very helpful in arranging the details with him. Nice to know that someone is working to make the process go quickly - thank you.

I did the retake 12/29 and i was cleared 1/27 so it took a little less than 1 month to get the clearance. I didnt get a call after I got my clearance. coincidently, I emailed them about my results the same day my clearance came in and 2 days later I got a reply email. also, they didnt have to find a Dr. they just told me to contact this one and make an appointment.

Thank you for this post - this is the first encouraging thing I've heard about the time frame once you're evaluated after failing the MMPI. I had my evaluation last week (fun stuff). By the way, I'm dying of jealousy because I see you're in Vegas! :)

I would contact your HR 1 month from the re-eval. I was told that I would not hear anything about my results til late march or april

I called medical and they said i was medically cleared so its safe to assume if your medically cleared then u passed MMPI, Correct?

I would contact your HR 1 month from the re-eval. I was told that I would not hear anything about my results til late march or april

so even though they told you you would get the results late march/april you got them way earlier anyway? if this is true i should be emailing my rep pretty soon.

so even though they told you you would get the results late march/april you got them way earlier anyway? if this is true i should be emailing my rep pretty soon.

Yes, it is true I emailed my rep even though they told me I would not hear anything til march or april. I emailed cause I didnt want to believe that it would take that long to get my clearance, and I was quite shocked that I was right. I was actually expecting a reply email like "Sorry, no medical clearance yet." :banghead:

I would be calling them directly to find out what the deal is. For the last 4 to 5 weeks, every Monday I have called to find out the status of my medical clearance.

As another poster said early in the thread, the way to do this is to go to this website:

http://www.faa.gov/licenses_certificates/medical_certification/rfs/

Then click on the region where you received your TOL. Call that number and ask. Today I called and they said my file has been processed and I should receive a letter in the next few days saying that I have been medically cleared.

It is a long process that not everybody has to go through but there is light at the end of the tunnel. I'd say keep waiting with your fingers crossed and call once a week until they have any new information to give you.

I would be calling them directly to find out what the deal is. For the last 4 to 5 weeks, every Monday I have called to find out the status of my medical clearance.

As another poster said early in the thread, the way to do this is to go to this website:

Then click on the region where you received your TOL. Call that number and ask. Today I called and they said my file has been processed and I should receive a letter in the next few days saying that I have been medically cleared.

It is a long process that not everybody has to go through but there is light at the end of the tunnel. I'd say keep waiting with your fingers crossed and call once a week until they have any new information to give you.

wait so does this mean you passed the re-evaluation? if so, when was the date you took the re-evaluation?

wait so does this mean you passed the re-evaluation? if so, when was the date you took the re-evaluation?

Yeah, when I called today they told me I passed the re-evaluation and I should expect a letter in the mail in the next few days. I took it on Jan. 7th, a little over a month and a half.

Congrats Joe! So when do you report to training?

Congrats Joe! So when do you report to training?

Thanks! It's definitely a big weight off my shoulders...

I don't know when I'll report to training. I'm waiting on the letter stating I have passed the re-eval, and then hopefully the FOL will come quickly after. :)

Thanks! It's definitely a big weight off my shoulders...

I don't know when I'll report to training. I'm waiting on the letter stating I have passed the re-eval, and then hopefully the FOL will come quickly after. :)

congrats Joe. i took mine over a week ago, i hope to be getting the same news.

I retook mine on Jan 2 and I have not heard anything yet. I call about once a week - my hr rep and the central region. I hope it comes back soon. Good luck to all.

Back