Failed MMPI at PEPC?

It took 3 months from PEPC to when I was notified that I have to do the tier 2 MMPI evaluation. There was some sort of "scoring issue" with our MMPI though so I know mine took longer than most do.

It took 3 months from PEPC to when I was notified that I have to do the tier 2 MMPI evaluation. There was some sort of "scoring issue" with our MMPI though so I know mine took longer than most do.

the dispute is over.

as far as the MMPI is concerned everything should be on schedule from this point on.

What date are you set up for the appointment? Is it another thing you have to wait a month for or is it like next week?

Glad to hear someone has some good news. I actually tried calling wed. the number I had in my first email explaining I failed rang 3 times then starting beeping like a fax line. When I called the number that was on my failed mmpi letter for chicago medical a woman answered and said she just recently was given the phone number and I got the wrong place??? After thinking the FAA was trying to hide from me I finally found a number after searching through Google. The woman transfered me to the woman handleing reevaluation and I could only laugh when her VM said if you are wating on mmpi reevaluation do not leave a message she will not call back and they are working on getting doctors, LOL.

With Today being a holiday I don't expect to be getting the same news as you but heres to next week maybe.

Hopefully we will hear something this week. After being told to stop calling it is taking all of my will power to abide by that request. Since people are getting their re-eval info maybe we will be the lucky ones this week.

I got it set up for July 16th. I already booked a hotel room after I spoke with the shrink's office. They are sending out paperwork to fill out ahead of time so hopefully I get that soon.

I also had issues with calling the medical office back with my appointment date like they requested I do. I kept getting voicemail and the message saying don't leave a message about tier 2 stuff. So I left a message anyway and then also emailed the same stuff. I quickly got an email back saying they had gotten my phone message and then scolded me for emailing... but I got it confirmed and hopefully everything will go smoothly from here on. Good luck to everyone else dealing with this.

On another note I went to a 4th of July party and spoke to a controller friend of a friend and he said the future is looking very bright for us all once we get in...something about a new contract being negotiated with the Obama administration. He said whenever I do finally get started I will have more money waiting for me as a result. I am just dying to get through this wait and get to the academy!

wow i have a feeling i'm never going to get notified either way. i see some of you have taken the tier 2 AFTER me ( feb 11th) and have been cleared. i'm PUBNAT 2 btw. the last thing i heard was that my file was in "final review." i think i'm going to go back to school. this whole process has been a huge waste of time.

wow i have a feeling i'm never going to get notified either way. i see some of you have taken the tier 2 AFTER me ( feb 11th) and have been cleared. i'm PUBNAT 2 btw. the last thing i heard was that my file was in "final review." i think i'm going to go back to school. this whole process has been a huge waste of time.

Truthfully man, I don't blame you. I can not believe how long it has taken them thus far to finish your processing. Mine took from March 18th till about June 15th with I thought was absurd. Half of me wants to say hang in there and the other half wants you to "give the bird" lol. But really, hang in there, there MUST be a light somewhere at the end of the tunnel. :(

so has anyone gotten any new info from the first group of chicago pepcers? I still have not heard anything about my reevaluation and I am hoping for end of week. Am I the last one left?

honestly id call your medical department and get a firm answer to where your file is.

eastern medical told me that its not uncommon for your file to get sent to the wrong department.

happy hunting:eek:

so has anyone gotten any new info from the first group of chicago pepcers? I still have not heard anything about my reevaluation and I am hoping for end of week. Am I the last one left?

Nope, you are not the last one. I still have not heard anything yet from chicago about my re-eval info. I am hoping that we get info by the end of the week. I would have called already but was told earlier in the month to stop bothering them, so I am hesitant to call. Let me know when you get your info. Hopefully we will hear something soon.

For all you NYC tier 2 guys...

our results are starting to come into eastern medical!!

i just got a call from JR stating that im finally medically cleared.

heres to a hasty class date.:beer:

Ferret, do you know when the NY office recieved the docs from your doctor. I re-took around the same time as you did back in early April. JR told me they didn't get mine until may 7th. I wish I knew how many more were ahead of me.

Ferret, do you know when the NY office recieved the docs from your doctor. I re-took around the same time as you did back in early April. JR told me they didn't get mine until may 7th. I wish I knew how many more were ahead of me.

ah i just recieved a pm from someone asking the same thing.

i took my re-eval march 28th.

she sent the results early april. probobly around the 5thish; i really dont remember.

she sent them quickly because i road her rear until she finished making her notes and sent the file to NYC.

Alright so any march 09 pepc'ers let us know if you get your retake info between today and tomorrow. I sent an email yesterday trying to find out if maybe I missed a call from their offive and have not received a response.

I took the MMPI today and was asked in about five different ways if I would like to be a florist. I hope the FAA doesn't hold horticultural interest in high regard.

ah i just recieved a pm from someone asking the same thing.

i took my re-eval march 28th.

she sent the results early april. probobly around the 5thish; i really dont remember.

she sent them quickly because i road her rear until she finished making her notes and sent the file to NYC.

Ya, that was me. I did't think it went through for some reason. Anyways, I got the call this morning with my clearance. Its about time. :rawk:

Ya, that was me. I did't think it went through for some reason. Anyways, I got the call this morning with my clearance. Its about time. :rawk:

gratz! i saw your post on the NYC PEPC thread and was like "didnt he have a problem with his MMPI??"

I received my call last week from Anne and My date with the doc is 07/21 i believe in schaumburg, I live in chicago so no problem, I have to call anne tomorrow and tell her my scheduled date, i keep forgetting that

Back