Excalibur......

JEP

Does It Really Matter....?
Staff member
$29 per night
$36 per night.......

Not the MGM, but better location than the Sahara and dang good price:

I took the $49 a night deal that Cruise posted.

why you up so early? still at work? or getting ready?

getting ready here.....a little coffee, a little surfing, and off I go for another 12 hour shift....:insane:

why you up so early? still at work? or getting ready?

getting ready here.....a little coffee, a little surfing, and off I go for another 12 hour shift....:insane:
Just got home! Back to work on Saturday to work the day shift then off to Everett to catch a ride on the John C Stennis on Tuesday! Haze grey and underway again!:rawk:(Don't have to work one bit this time:D)

Just got home! Back to work on Saturday to work the day shift then off to Everett to catch a ride on the John C Stennis on Tuesday! Haze grey and underway again!:rawk:(Don't have to work one bit this time:D)

dude...you suk. I owuld love to go back on the carrier. what are you riding for? a short tiger cruise?

have fun.

dude...you suk. I owuld love to go back on the carrier. what are you riding for? a short tiger cruise?

have fun.
LOL! Six days at sea; Everett to San Diego. Yup T Cruise. They're doing it different this cruise due to having to participate in Northern Edge up in Alaska. It's a joint exercise witht he Army and Air Force. It's the same duration as the normal T Cruises out of Pearl. The new Navy cut the days down to six. They hit Pearl a couple of weeks ago.

LOL! Six days at sea; Everett to San Diego. Yup T Cruise. They're doing it different this cruise due to having to participate in Northern Edge up in Alaska. It's a joint exercise witht he Army and Air Force. It's the same duration as the normal T Cruises out of Pearl. The new Navy cut the days down to six. They hit Pearl a couple of weeks ago.

Are they doing any airshow stuff? Being back stateside I would have thought the airwings already flew off the ship.

I remember our Tiger Cruise when my Dad came out to Pearl (his first time on a carrier since the USS Yorktown ( :eek: ). We left PH seven days before the Super Bowl in 1993. I swear our CA was a football fan... That last day we were burning fuel like crazy. I was able to get off the ship and to my friends house in Coronado just before kickoff......

Are they doing any airshow stuff? Being back stateside I would have thought the airwings already flew off the ship.

I remember our Tiger Cruise when my Dad came out to Pearl (his first time on a carrier since the USS Yorktown ( :eek: ). We left PH seven days before the Super Bowl in 1993. I swear our CA was a football fan... That last day we were burning fuel like crazy. I was able to get off the ship and to my friends house in Coronado just before kickoff......
Nope pulling into Everett to take on stores, fuel, and Tigers. Entire CAW stays onboard even the VAQ guys! Six days to North Island with the usual TC stuff. Ship pulls into NI, off loads CAW and CAW tigers minus The VAQ and their tigers, who will ride the ship along with the ship tigers back to Bremerton. I'm sure they'll haul butt all the way back!

Back