Duchess Stuff!.....wanted

USMC-SSGT

For those who dont know, I decided to pursue my ratings at a local FBO flying the duchess exclusively. My instructor is a former Riddle grad and I use his old riddle checklist from when I guess they flew the duchess.

Does anyone have a good checklist for the duchess that they are willing to part with? I dont like the surecheck ones. I am looking for a nice durable, complete checklist with all of the info that I need from pre flight to emergencies. What do you Ari students/timebuilders use? Since they are exclusive duchess, i would imagine they have a pretty good system down.

I am also looking for really anything that is great info for the multi as far as systems or anything. I got a pilots information manual which is awesome and I am looking to add to my library since I will be in this plane for the next 6 months and then instructing afterwards.

oh yea...anyone have a dusty ch 6 throttle quadrant hanging around collecting dust?

That is all!! Thanks everyone...if you have a checklist that you are willing to part with are you able to post pics?

man i am needy..sorry

Here's a checklist made by one of the instructors. I save the file to a disk and took it up to Staples had it spiral-bound.

Gonzo-
That is a great checklist, very similiar to what I use now. Do you think kinkos would be able to add things to customize to my procedures? There are only a few things I would add like maneuver checlist for slowflight, Vmc, stalls etc and for landing gear I say "verify three green, no red, one in the mirror" it seems to work for me. And did you notice he spelled brakes "breaks"

Thank you very much for that, I will definately take your idea and bring it to staples or kinkos or whoever

Back