Dispatcher Pay Spreadsheet

Therefore, while it is important to recognize the impact of wealth accumulation and the promotion of greed on society, [4] it is inaccurate to attribute all societal problems to these factors alone. A more nuanced understanding of complex societal issues is necessary to formulate effective solutions.

THANKS CHATGPT!
4. Yeah, bro. I did NOT do THAT either.

Watch the words, brother.

You don't want to become Faux News, right?!? ...Riaaaaght?!?

Given your apparent thrall and fixation, maybe ask yourself, do YOU use ChatGPT? I would NEVER sign up for that account. Just like I never signed up for FaceTweet or it's noxious cousins.

Last edited:
keep-calm-and-don-t-feed-the-troll-31.jpg

4. Yeah, bro. I did NOT do THAT either.

Watch the words, brother.

You don't want to become Faux News, right?!? ...Riaaaaght?!?

Given your apparent thrall and fixation, maybe ask yourself, do YOU use ChatGPT? I would NEVER sign up for that account. Just like I never signed up for FaceTweet or it's noxious cousins.

It's one thing when there are nonsensical posts in pilot topics, it's something else when it drifts over into dispatch forums. Chill.

Proximately and superficially, that is NOT an incorrect statement. But instead of thinking proximately, think systematically and strategically.

Yes, those who love money will, perforce, seek more of it. They see the world in Zero-Sum terms. They really believe that anything they don't acquire, they lose. They see anyone other than themselves as a threat to, or a means of diminution of their own wealth. Systematically, that situation is the root of many of our current problems.

You see the flow here, right? You see the vicious cycle that has been intentionally created, right?

Greed is intentionally transmogrified into a virtue... or even a "philosophy". Then, great sums are spent to inculcate a malignant sin into a socially-acceptable virtue through means of highly-paid pseudo-intellectual sophists at "think tanks". Then that sophistry is promulgated through very expensive, incessant marketing and advertising. By such means, the greedy-wealthy create a system in which greed becomes culturally normalized and the slaves advocate for their own oppression and their own relative poverty.
The sheer irony of this is that which we refer to as "money" cannot truly be called "money", as it does not hold its value nor serve as a preserve of wealth. It's central bank-controlled debt notes made of highly processed cotton. When you realize the entire money supply is based on debt (specifically, paying off the interest on the debt in perpetuity and barely, if ever, touching the principal) and not necessarily producing value through labor and representing that labor through a fair medium of exchange (i.e., "money"), you will fully understand the Ponzi Scheme of extracting labor and wealth from the masses and putting it back at the top of the pyramid, all while buying real assets with their fake monopoly money and further consolidating their own control.

I appreciate you trying to demonstrate the sheer lunacy (although I'm quite certain the ones at the very tip-top of the pyramid know EXACTLY what they're doing) of our Keynesian central bank overlords debasing and devaluing the USD so much that it becomes worth less than the cotton it's printed on, but I don't think this forum is a particularly good place for its discussion, as you can see from the bewildered replies.

To answer your original question, I enjoy aircraft dispatch because I do get some amount of pleasure and pride from being part of a complex system of logistics that safely get people from Point A to Point B. There is a small amount of validation I get when the PIC calls and commends my flight planning skills on a particularly bad weather day, or when I coordinate with other departments to make sure people get where they need to be in the event of a diversion. It does make me feel good knowing that I helped my fellow man get to where he or she needed to be for whatever reason they needed to be there (business, vacation, a wedding, a funeral, etc.).

All that being said I do still do this job primarily for the "money" which, unfortunately, I do require to live; or at the very least, to live comfortably. I don't deny that this further ensnares me into the System though. But it is what it is.

You are correct. That was NOT GPT. Not today. Not ever (with me).

Like I said, so far removed from daily experience as not even to be recognizable as straight up human... after being composed by a, you know, current human outside of your daily experience. (You could easily test this, you know...)

Good luck surviving post-GPT. Or was it post-chat? Either way, You'll need it.

The really scary thing for me? Yeah, I'll need it, too!

The great thing about democracy is that "the people" get precisely what they deserve. The terrifying thing about democracy is that I get precisely what "the people" deserve.
The most obedient and unquestioning slaves are the ones who don't even see the chains of their own enslavement and foolishly believe themselves to be free. Also, seeing the chains doesn't mean you are any more able to free yourself from them. In fact, if anything it would further one's disillusionment and hopelessness in defeating or even changing the System™.

"I'm a puppet too, Laurie. I'm just one who can see the strings."

The only knowledge that is important and materially matters is the knowledge one carries around in one's head and soul. That's the only knowledge that is going to resonate meaningfully against one's daily experiences and observations in the world, and thereby, more deeply inform one.

Pretty ironic considering we work in an industry that stresses the importance of knowing where to find information as opposed to carrying it around in your head and soul.

Pretty ironic considering we work in an industry that stresses the importance of knowing where to find information as opposed to carrying it around in your head and soul.
Indeed. You are absolutely correct. It IS ironic. That was, er, kinda sorta the point of the post, yeah?

It is also extremely horrifying and unnerving.

How about that, Gobots? Was that word salad?

"Ironic" sorta falls into the same bucket of words as "Pedophile". In the same way that "pedophile" "is a mighty big word for an eight year old", "ironic" is a mighty big word for a pilot.

Indeed. You are absolutely correct. It IS ironic. That was, er, kinda sorta the point of the post, yeah?

"Ironic" sorta falls into the same bucket of words as "Pedophile". In the same way that "pedophile" "is a mighty big word for an eight year old", "ironic" is a mighty big word for a pilot.
index.php

810. I want whatever type of AVGas you're smoking lol. Chill out haha

Last edited:
Hello all, just wanted to give you an update on the dispatch pay for GlobalX Airlines. The star pay is $75,000/year topping out at $93,000/year with OT benefits and overnight shift differential pay of and additional $3/hr.
Shifts are 4-3, 10 hr shifts.
Thanks! Added to the spreadsheet.

Back