Dispatcher Pay Spreadsheet

I see a discrepancy on Alaska and Horizon. They both have dispatcher openings right now but are showing different pay - lower. The posted pay for Alaska is $44.63 compared to the spreadsheet's amount of $46.16 which it says is fairly recent as of April 2024. So is there something about it that I'm missing? Horizon posted $20.60 on their job but the spreadsheet has $21.47 and is a little older, from 2021. Did the starting pay really go down by 87 cents or am I missing something?

I see a discrepancy on Alaska and Horizon. They both have dispatcher openings right now but are showing different pay - lower. The posted pay for Alaska is $44.63 compared to the spreadsheet's amount of $46.16 which it says is fairly recent as of April 2024. So is there something about it that I'm missing? Horizon posted $20.60 on their job but the spreadsheet has $21.47 and is a little older, from 2021. Did the starting pay really go down by 87 cents or am I missing something?
most likely HR used the old posting data

For AS, the spreadsheet reflects the 2024 pay, $44.63 looks like the 2023 pay I see. The AS scale does say "with longevity applied" but I can't imagine there is anything extra applied for starting pay, unless there is license pay.

For QX, the spreadsheet reflects the 2023 pay, which I will now correct to the 2024 pay of $21.79

HR is just using old figures, I guess.

Back