Did Great Lakes get 135 approval?

If Lakes does get the 135 approval, the place will be flooded with applicants because of the new ATP written rule. Quite honestly, it's a business opportunity they are missing out on. Same with Silver.

Edit to add: That doesn't mean I agree with it.

Unless they greased some FAA palms, it will take them a while to get it, especially with their hair-brained scheme of roping off seats.

Unless they greased some FAA palms, it will take them a while to get it, especially with their hair-brained scheme of roping off seats.
That just goes to show how utterly clueless they are. Supposedly now, they finally realized that they will actually have to remove the seats. So are they going to fly the 1900's around with 9 seats? That will be real profitable.

Problem is, they lost some of those routes already. The public and airport management don't seem to happy with Great Mistakes right about now, so it will be interesting to see how this play out. I just hope their pilots bail to something better. Feel really badly for them.

Problem is, they lost some of those routes already. The public and airport management don't seem to happy with Great Mistakes right about now, so it will be interesting to see how this play out. I just hope their pilots bail to something better. Feel really badly for them.

I can't say that I do. I mean, no one forced them to go work there. They went there trying to chase a quick upgrade and got burned. Anyways, I hope they at least keep the KDEN-KALS route going, so I can go to my cabin this summer. Ain't nobody got time to be driving.

Know a guy that interviewed for one of these positions a couple weeks ago. 1100 total, 750 of which is 135 charter experience in C206. Nothing bad on his record, personable guy, turned down. Obviously they aren't having REAL problems if they turn down well qualified applicants. I told him he can do WAY better so don't worry about it.

Know a guy that interviewed for one of these positions a couple weeks ago. 1100 total, 750 of which is 135 charter experience in C206. Nothing bad on his record, personable guy, turned down. Obviously they aren't having REAL problems if they turn down well qualified applicants. I told him he can do WAY better so don't worry about it.
They probably want inexperienced people afraid of management, willing to turn a blind eye to laws being broken in order "to build hours"

Back